Daily Photo Thread
[Image: 24478074839_125560224e_o.jpg]
Kailani, before I finally put the last of the Christmas decorations away!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You have the cutest mermaids smile from photos she looks similar to Marilyn,would you agree?
What a little cutie! <3 I love how the little swan matches her color scheme!

[Image: 24729380752_21691f21f2_z.jpg]<3 by Haley, on Flickr
I went to take this picture the other day and ended up losing a pureneemo hand(before even putting it on...it just fell out of my hand....) before I even got to take a single shot! My entire family looked for an hour and we never found it. I saw the exact spot where it fell but despite having three people search for an hour we never found it. sly (I lost track of how much grass I ended up pulling out of the ground.) I eventually gave up but it seems the weather decided to reflect my mood. It was bright and sunny when I went outside and by the time I eventually got around to taking this photo it was gloomy and looked like it was going to rain...sigh. Thank God for editing.

At least I got a cute photo out of it??(even though I wanted them BOTH to be doing peace signs...)
The picture of Kailani is very beautiful and it reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was little - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...+colargola&page=4
They were using the angel hair tree decorations for water. smile

DeadlyNova I hate when this happens, it like earth sucking up whatever falls on it! The picture looks great nonetheless. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(02-06-2016, 03:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Kailani, before I finally put the last of the Christmas decorations away!

Awww, you're putting the swan away? I was starting to think of her as part of the crew. She looks great with J-dolls and Mini Pullips.

(02-06-2016, 05:37 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I went to take this picture the other day and ended up losing a pureneemo hand(before even putting it on...it just fell out of my hand....) before I even got to take a single shot! My entire family looked for an hour and we never found it. I saw the exact spot where it fell but despite having three people search for an hour we never found it. sly (I lost track of how much grass I ended up pulling out of the ground.) I eventually gave up but it seems the weather decided to reflect my mood. It was bright and sunny when I went outside and by the time I eventually got around to taking this photo it was gloomy and looked like it was going to rain...sigh. Thank God for editing.

At least I got a cute photo out of it??(even though I wanted them BOTH to be doing peace signs...)

I find it amazing how easily a pale beige hand can disappear in dark green/brown landscaping. Cry They still look great though. Happy
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_%28To_Heart%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Heart

[Image: HMX-12%20Multi%20JOHN%202-6-16_zpsa9pyuyib.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
(02-06-2016, 10:41 PM)martah Wrote: The picture of Kailani is very beautiful and it reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was little - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...+colargola&page=4
They were using the angel hair tree decorations for water. smile
Omigosh, those are cute! You gotta love the stuff they made before everything was all digital. I remember that little character!! I think he must've been on a French tv station we got... I never watched the show but I recognize him. You can enjoy this without understanding the dialogue... now I've got to add to my list of lookatitsometime on Youtube! LOL

(02-06-2016, 05:37 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I went to take this picture the other day and ended up losing a pureneemo hand... I saw the exact spot where it fell but despite having three people search for an hour we never found it.
Dang, I googled but I can't find it: I once read a hilarious description of what happens to small items when you drop them. It was all explained as a phenomenon called "Graviton Oscillation Neutrino Emission" if I remember correctly... "G.O.N.E." LOL When the small item hits the ground it sets up subatomic reactions that create a wormhole through which it disappears... something about it then coming back through another wormhole in a different spot... it was really good, but when I search now all I can find is real physics. I'm sorry the hand is G.O.N.E. ... I've had this happen with many small items. I hope it comes back through a return wormhole; in the meantime I think the picture is really cute just as it is.

(02-07-2016, 12:14 AM)Marilyn Wrote: Awww, you're putting the swan away? I was starting to think of her as part of the crew. She looks great with J-dolls and Mini Pullips.
There's an idea! I can always dig her out again! smile

(02-06-2016, 03:37 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: You have the cutest mermaids smile from photos she looks similar to Marilyn,would you agree?
Hmm...mmm...
Well, here they are together, so you can decide smile

[Image: 24238393213_4529e087d1_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-07-2016, 02:30 PM)Alliecat Wrote: a phenomenon called "Graviton Oscillation Neutrino Emission" if I remember correctly... "G.O.N.E." LOL When the small item hits the ground it sets up subatomic reactions that create a wormhole through which it disappears... something about it then coming back through another wormhole in a different spot...

This is priceless. They should add a G.O.N.E. warning to all future doll packing. LOL

Here's my contribution for the day… after taking a few comparison shots with my Aimerai devil I decided to do some solo shots of my Ossia, and just as I had her on the cusp of the perfect pose she collapsed into this:

[Image: Ossia-had-enough.jpg]

I sat her back up to snap this, but the turned away head and arm flung out to shield her face ("no more!") was all her. I guess she'd had enough for one day, she is a fragile little thing after all. Tongue
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I'm literally LOL-ing. That's a perfect shot. "Mooommmm, I'm tired. Stop taking pictures of me." LOL
You're going to make me add to the bjd regrets thread soon, because every time I see your adorable Ossia I wish I had gotten one, too.

I take a lot of outdoor photos on my deck railing. And so far, when parts and dolls have fallen off the railing they've managed to land in a bush or directly below. But it's wide open under the deck and it's only a matter of time until something lands/bounces under it. Then I'll find out just how badly I want it back because I'll have to crawl through bushes and under the deck to even begin to look for it.
My Kirsche's shoe flew off the other day and I still don't know where it landed. >__<;
(02-07-2016, 02:30 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Well, here they are together, so you can decide smile

[Image: 24238393213_4529e087d1_o.jpg]
they do look alike smile like sisters and marilyn looks a tiny bit younger. thank you

Marilyn, that no more photos pose is too precious smile))

Tasuke, I love to see your dolls smile they are all very detailed and pretty.

[Image: 24763385431_6dcfdb6982.jpg]Aziz's day out. Yes I named him Aziz smile he came with us on a shop in trip, post office and groceries smile by goche moche, on Flickr

I am so happy with fairy lumiere, he is very special. but I have to say his wig looks great but sheds a lot! i might have to replace it eventually, it is a shame. I named him after my grandfather who was very handsome, loved to wear hats and dressing up. he also loved canes smile
I like the G.O.N.E. theory! I think that definitely might be the case! I hope we all find our little tiny missing things eventually. sad

Marilyn, what an adorable photo! <3

I know I already told you on flickr, but I still love Aziz's hat, offgemini. <3 And his name, too! He's adorable!

Strangely, I don't think my Fairy Lumiere's wig has shed at all. At least not that I've noticed.

Since I'm replying here I might as well post a photo too! <3
[Image: 24276749913_b4a52f7871_z.jpg]ADAW 5/52 by Haley, on Flickr
I finally managed to get Lyrick's hair out of his face! (Although I did cheat a little....) I didn't want it to actually look like he was wearing a hair clip but that seemed the only way to get it out of his face...so I used one of Mao's hairclips and slipped it under a layer of his hair...it works perfectly and you can't even see it! Yay!
My Dal Kiki (^^;)
[Image: 24785199742_c4246bc924.jpg]Jun Planning Sasha Kiki on a hybrid obitsu/Dal body made from leftover body parts (and with one missing hand,) and wearing a cat-themed Licca-chan outfit. :) The background diorama was made from a kit by *Joyful Girl ♥ Gypsy Heart * and the furniture, by fishy+, on Flickr

And new Dal Darony:
[Image: 24535815389_7a59734298.jpg]Dal Darony! :) by fishy+, on Flickr
Ooh, you got a Sasha head off the T4 body? How hard was it?

I can just picture some kid finding that hand and showing his Mom what he found.

[Image: 24521664389_702dbba869_z.jpg]
Getting ready for some Valentine's/Romantic/Hearts photos with this goofy figure I found at a local vintage resale shop.