Sydney (Souseiseki) Explores
Sydney in the trees

IMG_08476

IMG_0848

I'm actually really happy with how these pictures turned out. I've always really admired great doll photographers but I never get out and do it myself. Hopefully this experience is just the push I need to do it more Happy
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
She's so gorgeous, and so are these photos. <3 Souseiseki is and will always be one of the prettiest Pullips in my mind. <3
You took great photos! I thought how natural she looks in photos and that is not easy. Looking forward to see more of your photos smile
She's really beautiful. I especially love the way she looks in the first photo. smile
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
(06-10-2016, 05:26 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: She's so gorgeous, and so are these photos. <3 Souseiseki is and will always be one of the prettiest Pullips in my mind. <3

Thank you!! I totally agree--she's got a really special, sweet face smile

(06-10-2016, 07:12 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: You took great photos! I thought how natural she looks in photos and that is not easy. Looking forward to see more of your photos smile

Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback!

(06-10-2016, 07:30 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: She's really beautiful. I especially love the way she looks in the first photo. smile

Thanks!! Haha I worked hard for that photo; she toppled right off the tree not long after that photo Sweatdrop luckily there was no damage LOL
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
Your doll and pics are very pretty! Happy Her colors fit the backround really well, I think everything fits on place nicely! :3
You should definitely take more pics, I try too even tough I don't feel as good as lot of other people!
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(06-11-2016, 08:07 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Your doll and pics are very pretty! Happy Her colors fit the backround really well, I think everything fits on place nicely! :3
You should definitely take more pics, I try too even tough I don't feel as good as lot of other people!

Thank you!! I really want to; I think part of it is embarrassment and another part is being unsure.. but you'll never know until you get out there and try! Practice makes perfect for both of us smile
My Pullips
BJDs
Feedback
Flickr
She looks very natural in the trees.
Really cute photos! Agree, the poses are very natural -- especially the first one, & the way her hair is blowing. Yes, get out there and do more -- it's great fun. Hope you'll post some more smile
(And oh geez, it's so scary when they faceplant or fall off wherever you perched them! Oh My )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(06-11-2016, 10:48 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks very natural in the trees.

Thanks! I tried to take pictures of her posing by the pool but it just didn't suit her personality ^^

(06-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Really cute photos! Agree, the poses are very natural -- especially the first one, & the way her hair is blowing. Yes, get out there and do more -- it's great fun. Hope you'll post some more smile
(And oh geez, it's so scary when they faceplant or fall off wherever you perched them! Oh My )

Thank you! I'm really happy I didn't push her hair out of her face for that one; she looks so mysterious yay. Haha yes, the next picture I took was a blur of me frantically trying to catch her. Just lucky she didn't fall on the paved surface..
My Pullips
BJDs
Feedback
Flickr
Great photos! she is a cutie!
Procrastinate now. Why put it off.LOL
Love Souseiseki! Colours and poses are beautiful in this set. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Me too I love her! :3 Very beautiful pictures
I loooooove how the light looks on her face! You really must be pround of these pictures! They are amazing! You did a really great job!
(06-20-2016, 12:51 AM)martah Wrote: Love Souseiseki! Colours and poses are beautiful in this set. smile
She's definitely underrated smile thank you!

(07-11-2016, 07:47 AM)its a secret Wrote: Me too I love her! :3 Very beautiful pictures
Thank you so much!!

(07-11-2016, 01:10 PM)Maycky-chan Wrote: I loooooove how the light looks on her face! You really must be pround of these pictures! They are amazing! You did a really great job!

Thank you!! I was really amazed at how well the pictures turned out. In case anyone is interested.. I edited them using a VSCO camera app!
My Pullips
BJDs
Feedback
Flickr