Poll: Vote for your favorite Autumn photo!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alliecat
16.67%
3 16.67%
Cornflower Blue
33.33%
6 33.33%
davidd
11.11%
2 11.11%
MapleLeaf
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 27--Voting Time!
Here are Round 27's entries. Voting will go through November 25th. The person whose photo entry ends up with the most votes will get to pick the next round's theme.

Round 27’s theme is "Autumn" and was selected by Martah, Round 26's winner.

And on to the entries...

Playing in the Leaves by Alliecat
[Image: 31074296855_15d59fb823_b.jpg]

Olivia by CornflowerBlue
[Image: 30317077873_424c67765e_z.jpg]

Pullip Dilettante by davidd
[Image: 25304246309_bb5ecb99b7_z.jpg]

Amelia & Pilar play in the leaves by MapleLeaf
[Image: 30314893443_ef5ef0238c_c.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
It totally forgot to snap a picture for this one but I really enjoy the entries. Beautiful work everyone, so in love with colours! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
i love all of the photos! I miss autumn sad
They're all so good! It makes it hard to just choose one!
These "autumn" photos all look positively warm and cheery compared to the turn the weather has taken in the past few days!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Congratulations, MapleLeaf! Please think of the theme for the next round and send me a PM when you are ready!

(I apologize for the delay in confirming the winner--it kind of got lost in the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/holiday shopping shuffle).
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats maple leaf smile I love all of the colors in your photo, so rich !
(12-02-2016, 06:35 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Congratulations, MapleLeaf! Please think of the theme for the next round and send me a PM when you are ready!

(I apologize for the delay in confirming the winner--it kind of got lost in the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/holiday shopping shuffle).

Thank you! I will send you a PM tomorrow.
No worries as I know how crazy things can get in the past weekend. Happy

(12-02-2016, 08:24 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Congrats maple leaf smile I love all of the colors in your photo, so rich !

Thank you, Offgenemi! Fall is my favourite season. Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Congrats on the win, MapleLeaf!
Congratulations, MapleLeaf! Beautiful photo!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Congrats, MapleLeaf! It's really a cute photo, and I think it's great that we have new people joining the challenge -- and winning first time!? Good for you! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-02-2016, 11:06 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on the win, MapleLeaf!
Thank you! Happy

(12-02-2016, 01:52 PM)davidd Wrote: Congratulations, MapleLeaf! Beautiful photo!
Thanks so much! Happy

(12-02-2016, 01:55 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats, MapleLeaf! It's really a cute photo, and I think it's great that we have new people joining the challenge -- and winning first time!? Good for you! grin
Thank you, Alliecat! I'm happy to be part of this forum.
Everyone's photos were really lovely! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Congrats on winning MapleLeaf! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(12-07-2016, 07:34 AM)martah Wrote: Congrats on winning MapleLeaf! smile

Thank you, Martah! Happy