Azone Koron and Danbo
[Image: 32411319836_46dd7a2b4c.jpg]Kit! by Antique Wolf, on Flickr

This is kit a Azone Koron, 10th best selection punk girls! I really enjoy her she is super duper photogenic

[Image: 32322548032_84087f39db.jpg]Ready for Class? by Antique Wolf, on Flickr

I recently got the rement Mini Samples of High School Memory complete set. Allot of it works for my Pullips and Blythes but unfortunately the desk and locker is too small. But it does work with Danbo! I think its super duper cute!
I love Kit, she has this playful look to her!

& looks like Danbo is really into whatever he is learning. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She is super cute! I love danbo! I have the same set. The little pullips fit pretty well.
Ha! Danbos are fun. That's a cute photo. Is Koron a new addition?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
How cute!
I love Danbo's little school desk and the chalkboard with his name written across it. Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
(01-24-2017, 07:45 AM)martah Wrote: I love Kit, she has this playful look to her!

& looks like Danbo is really into whatever he is learning. smile

Hehe, the book is about the microscope the set comes with so my theory is he is learning about the engineering of it lol.

(01-24-2017, 08:22 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She is super cute! I love danbo! I have the same set. The little pullips fit pretty well.
Ohhh I might have to expand my family!!

(01-24-2017, 10:33 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Ha! Danbos are fun. That's a cute photo. Is Koron a new addition?

She is!!! I missed having a Azone, Aika is my favorite face but I would like to add her to my azone family eventually.

(01-24-2017, 02:29 PM)MapleLeaf Wrote: How cute!
I love Danbo's little school desk and the chalkboard with his name written across it. Happy

Thank you!! I thought it would be a nice touch!
How fun! I love the Danbo in this setting. smile Congrats on Koron. There are always one ot two that will suit your personality/heart.