Daily Photo Thread
(02-02-2017, 09:07 AM)fishy Wrote: Your work is so cute, Tasuke! smile

thank you~
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Wow! Everyone is blowing up this board with lovely photos! Beautiful work, all. smile
Naoko giving the camera some serious love. <3

[Image: 166zrqh.jpg]
(02-01-2017, 02:53 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: He kind of makes me squee rather than giggle. He's such a cutie!

He incites emotions that are unusual for us smile

Tasuke I like your version much better. Very detailed and well made.

Renlee83 she is a cutie smile I love her eyes
Naoko looks great renlee83 love her shirt super cute.

Congrats to everyone on their new additions. Very exciting to see everyone enjoying their dollies with all these photos.
I finally got around to de-boxing, color-fasting (a first for me!), and prepping Regen Noir. I love her. What a sweet, ghoulish girl. I want to listen The Cure with her!
[Image: 29q03uv.jpg]
Naoko is adorable, renlee. <3 I LOVE HER BAMBI SWEATER. And congrats on deboxing and colorfasting Re. Noir! She is wonderful, isn't she? She's the reason I got back into Pullips after getting out of them for a few years.

I bought a body pillow of Viktor from Yuri! on Ice and the seller sent a tiny miniature pillow along with it, and it's A GREAT SIZE FOR DOLLS.
My resident anime nerd has taken up ownership of it and won't let anyone else touch it.
[Image: 32716010185_fbe778dfd4_z.jpg]Body Pillow by Haley, on Flickr
Offgenimi, your new boy looks like the cool hunk in high school =) Very cute.

renlee, I love your Naoko, she is not seen as much and I really like her face (& I want her Bambi jumper Tongue ) & your Noir looks lovely. I got the original last year for a great price and I love her to death but I am keeping an eye out for a regen. girl so I can change her hair & clothes (DN's Piper inspires me)

Anddd DN, Ainsley looks very comfy there and I wouldn't try to take her pillow away if I were the other dolls LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-05-2017, 02:50 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Naoko is adorable, renlee. <3 I LOVE HER BAMBI SWEATER. And congrats on deboxing and colorfasting Re. Noir! She is wonderful, isn't she? She's the reason I got back into Pullips after getting out of them for a few years.

I bought a body pillow of Viktor from Yuri! on Ice and the seller sent a tiny miniature pillow along with it, and it's A GREAT SIZE FOR DOLLS.
My resident anime nerd has taken up ownership of it and won't let anyone else touch it.
[Image: 32716010185_fbe778dfd4_z.jpg]Body Pillow by Haley, on Flickr

That doll-size pillow is just perfect! I love it!

[Image: 32731024995_fdfe8d6a61_z.jpg]

Working on a few different custom dolls at the moment, some for PUDDLE contests, some to hopefully sell, and one or two just for me. Here's three of them; my favorite out of these is probably the deer boy so far.
Thank you miss Edith smile
I love that body pillow. It is super cute! I hope the shop owner makes more yuri on ice pillows.
Greysprincess these faces look beautiful! I can't wait to see them completed smile
I love that dolly sized body pillow! Somebody needs to make those to sell at PUDDLE. Or for free in the gift bags, hint, hint.

Love that deer boy, GreysPrincess! I've had some thoughts about doing one myself, but haven't gotten around to it.
I was thinking the same thing CB, except to sell on etsy and non anime characters grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-05-2017, 12:21 PM)renlee83 Wrote: I finally got around to de-boxing, color-fasting (a first for me!), and prepping Regen Noir. I love her. What a sweet, ghoulish girl. I want to listen The Cure with her!
[Image: 29q03uv.jpg]

She looks great! The Cure is one of my favourite bands. Happy

I love seeing everyone's creations. The pillow is adorable and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished custom dolls when I attend PUDDLE for the first time. Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thanks, everyone! MapleLeaf, how exciting that this will be your first PUDDLE! Last year was my first and I had a blast! I look forward to hopefully meeting you there!
(02-07-2017, 02:50 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Thanks, everyone! MapleLeaf, how exciting that this will be your first PUDDLE! Last year was my first and I had a blast! I look forward to hopefully meeting you there!
Thanks and I look forward to meeting you too! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Got this little guy at the flea market yesterday!
I have a slightly small Trollz collection. ^^;; It was hard not to bring home the other 3, but I had to keep within budget to be able to look at the other booths!
I have to clean up around his nose, but that's about it.
[Image: 31911262724_e13792e82b_c.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥