Dollhouses - Show them off here
Eeek, that's so cute!!! I love all the details. The little orchid planter yay And I'd like a me-size version of that quilt. Great job. Are you going to make another??
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh, that's lovely! I want to live there myself.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you so much Cornflower Blue Happy

Thanks Alliecat, The planter came from a super thin piece of balsa wood that kept breaking every time I moved it. So I got the idea to just created a orchid planter. I too love the bedding although I didn't make it. I'm awful at sewing LOL But here the link to the seller on ebay I got it from. If your looking for bedding they have a nice variety and the quality is amazing very thick fabrics.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/buggabooisland44...7675.l2559
I will be making more. The next one will be frizzly and pink. I have another bedding from that ebay seller that had a pink fairy theme that I loved. I think I'm going to sell this one. I don't really have the room to keep them, but I do love making them.

Thank you Lejays17 Happy
I love the second room as well. I wish i had a little bit of your sense for internal design. It has a nice lived in feeling.
Oh, what cute stuff! The brocades, and tropicals....!!! !!!! o.O
Probably fortunate for my budget that I don't have room for a 1:6 house, or I'd be buying some of it...
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
redrenard your rooms are amazing! I don't know how I missed the other one before, but the detail is superb.
I would love to have rooms like that myself too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you Offgenemi appreciate it. Happy

Thanks martah, they are real fun to make. Time consuming but as I finish one thing then another it's nice to watch it all come together.
Oh redrenard! Those are so amazing! O_O I love all the details, so realistic and perfect!
I wish my rooms would look even half as nice, I don't even have wallpapers put on walls yet... I want to put the rooms in my class cabinet, but I am unsure how to attach the paper without possibly ruining the cabinet if I want to change it later... >_>
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(04-12-2017, 08:19 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: I want to put the rooms in my class cabinet, but I am unsure how to attach the paper without possibly ruining the cabinet if I want to change it later... >_>
Scotch tape around the edges? If it's glass, you could wash off any sticky, or use nail polish remover, if you ever want to take it off.
The material is what I believe is called flakeboard or chipboard. Either way it is not full wood trough and I don't know how well the surface takes it. I need to attach wallpaper somehow. I am afraid tape or bluetack could leave grease on it when taken off. slash
All the sides are "wood," only the front is glass. So the glass is ot where I need to attach things.
Someone suggested using thin sturdy hardboard but I would needto get it somwhere and measure to cut exactly right size. It would be good if I wanted to change it tough.
I wished to find a way in the middle, but I dunno if there is any.

Similar to this:
[Image: DSCF9079.jpg]
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Would foamboard work?
(04-13-2017, 05:33 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: The material is what I believe is called flakeboard or chipboard. Either way it is not full wood trough and I don't know how well the surface takes it. I need to attach wallpaper somehow. I am afraid tape or bluetack could leave grease on it when taken off. slash
All the sides are "wood," only the front is glass. So the glass is ot where I need to attach things.
Someone suggested using thin sturdy hardboard but I would needto get it somwhere and measure to cut exactly right size. It would be good if I wanted to change it tough.
I wished to find a way in the middle, but I dunno if there is any.

Similar to this:
[Image: DSCF9079.jpg]

Thank you Hunajasieni. I look at real rooms to find ways to decorate.
Your dolls look great in that cabinet by the way. Happy

That looks like a billy bookcase. I have them wrapping my walls. They are sturdy and pretty easy to clean.
But instead of wallpaper have you thought of craft paper? If your worried about the tape residue you can use a little bit of goo gone thats what I've use to remove sticky residue from surfaces like cabinets or furniture. It hasn't done any harm so far.
My are white though so I'd be careful rubbing cause the cabinets have a polypropylene foil wrapping you don't want to rub off any color. But the hardboard idea is good if you want to be on the safe side.
I have a particle-board desk -- I wouldn't worry about tape on it. Painter's masking tape is supposed to come off without taking off other paint or making marks. If you're really worried about the tape, measuring and cutting an insert is probably the easiest thing to do. You could use regular cardboard, and stick your wallpaper on it any way you like. "Measure twice, cut once", and if you've sized it right, then it should fit in fine.
Thanks everyone! Heart

fishy: If I got the equivalent for here right I think it is recommended for making doll furniture too. I would probably ask from work about the boards tough if I end up using them, since we have a department that does boxes and stuff from the hardboard (or something similar thin and sturdy as shit) but I am afraid how much cutting and getting all the pieces would cost.
I am also worried that if the size is not just complitely right, they need something to be attached in the walls of the shelf anyway.

redrenard: Yeah but even then you need to get or make all the stuff in it, so it is still plenty of work!
Yes that one is Billy, the other one is similar but not exactly the same model/company (at least I have wooden floors ready! LOL ) which will get most of the rooms. I might put one room on Billy too. Other one has all "floors" wood so it is better. The glass ones would need something tough, the girls keep sliding and tripping over easily on it. If I take one off the line... upside down

I didn't think of the craft paper, if I can get it in large enough size for it to be usable, it could work. I take it is also lighter?
Maybe even gift wrapping paper could work, they have awesome prints sometimes! And they would be big enough too.

What about the goo? I am unsure what?

Alliecat: Oh god now I feel like an idiot. Of course. How can I be so stupid. XD Like I have it and I use it with my dolls, protects from melting, keeping scalps on and so on. I always use it when I need things to be removed after safely and so far I have never had trouble with stickyness or grease after that. Like if I need to cover part of the thing I am painting I use it and... List is endless. right
Blog ^___^
Feedback
The goo gone is a citrus solution they sell it's literally called goo gone. It's great for taking off any sticky goo residue left behind by tapes or sticker things like that.
I like your idea with wrapping paper. I just bought some backdrops off of ebay. Which were not too expensive plus I got one free cause the seller made the wrong one but I think certain wrapping paper would be great for backdrops and dollie diorama walls.
I've seem some real thick wrapping paper too. Usually more expensive, but I will be looking for them now on clearance now. Thanks