The original Paja nude for $80??
Do you guys think this is really the original Paja? Her face looks shiny in the pic so she must be the actual original, right?
I would get her but I just bought a used Stica from the same seller...boy am I so tempted tho! I don't want to be too greedy *sheepish*. Pullips are already so expensive...<_< can't buy two in a row!
Anyways, this looks like a super good deal if this is the original Paja! What do you guys think? Is she or did the seller slap a regen head on the original body?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/pullip-used-nude...Sw44BYjJAN&autorefresh=true
The head position definitely looks like the older head sculpt, so she is the original Paja (unless I'm going blind).
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Damn I kind of want to buy her. Ug but I can't. I'm so greedy ;n;
That definitely looks like the original Paja head to me. I have a Regen. Paja, and the face mold definitely looks different from the one I have.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

That's definitely original Paja. Sadly she doesn't look to be in very good condition, especially considering how yellow her face and eyeglobes are. I suppose it's a good deal before shipping, but she'd have to have a lot of cleaning up and I'm not sure you could get all of that yellow off without damaging her faceup. I swear I've seen an original Paja in much better condition go for around this price(after the shipping) recenlty, so maybe not the best deal in the world.

I just bought a baity Pullip from this seller recently and they accepted a pretty low offer, so you might be able to get her for less than that if you try.
Yep, that's the original. She even has the old-style body! Imho she has a little bit more charm than the new one. I'm not sure why. Rb_x
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I know this thread has been dead a while, but I thought I'd update you all on Paja...I did end up buying her for less than $80 using best offer. It was quite an adventure with her! She was super yellowed and her lips were cracked. She definitely needed alot of work. I bought some hair color developer with hydrogen peroxide in it to treat the yellowing that she had all over. I used 3000 grade sandpaper first, though this was a mistake. The sandpaper took off some of her face up and also left small scratches. I shouldn't have taken the advice I found on the internet, but it was too late at that point. The hydrogen peroxide treatment worked perfectly though, as the developer didn't affect her face up at all. I should have just used the developer to begin with, actually. Anyways, I used a paintbrush to cover Paja (face and body) entirely with developer. Then, I covered her with ziploc bags and put her under a reptile UV lamp for about 24 hours. Most of the yellowing was removed easily this way, though some sanding was needed to remove all of the yellow on her body. Once I had removed all of the yellowing, I had to fix her damaged face up. In the end though, I decided to just customize her entirely, leaving just her eyeliner on her, because the fixing up I was doing seemed to make her look messy. I didn't like the fact that she was half custom and half factory painted; it definitely didn't look very good. The customization process took a while but in the end I think that she turned out okay. I am very disappointed that I had to ruin an original Paja, but then again I figure she was kind of already in pretty bad shape when I got her anyways. I will be making a blog post about this project soon...I hope you will all be interested in reading it!

(02-22-2017, 01:23 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: That's definitely original Paja. Sadly she doesn't look to be in very good condition, especially considering how yellow her face and eyeglobes are. I suppose it's a good deal before shipping, but she'd have to have a lot of cleaning up and I'm not sure you could get all of that yellow off without damaging her faceup. I swear I've seen an original Paja in much better condition go for around this price(after the shipping) recenlty, so maybe not the best deal in the world.

I just bought a baity Pullip from this seller recently and they accepted a pretty low offer, so you might be able to get her for less than that if you try.

She wasn't in very good condition; her face was very dirty, and her face, eyeglobes, and body were all very yellowed. I went through a very long process of trying to save her...though I failed to maintain her original face up in the end because of a stupid mistake sad. However, I did end up making her into a custom I thought was acceptable, at least...I will be posting some pics and perhaps a blog post about her later!

(06-05-2017, 12:01 AM)blackxlily Wrote: I know this thread has been dead a while, but I thought I'd update you all on Paja...I did end up buying her for less than $80 using best offer. It was quite an adventure with her! She was super yellowed and her lips were cracked. She definitely needed alot of work. I bought some hair color developer with hydrogen peroxide in it to treat the yellowing that she had all over. I used 3000 grade sandpaper first, though this was a mistake. The sandpaper took off some of her face up and also left small scratches. I shouldn't have taken the advice I found on the internet, but it was too late at that point. The hydrogen peroxide treatment worked perfectly though, as the developer didn't affect her face up at all. I should have just used the developer to begin with, actually. Anyways, I used a paintbrush to cover Paja (face and body) entirely with developer. Then, I covered her with ziploc bags and put her under a reptile UV lamp for about 24 hours. Most of the yellowing was removed easily this way, though some sanding was needed to remove all of the yellow on her body. Once I had removed all of the yellowing, I had to fix her damaged face up. In the end though, I decided to just customize her entirely, leaving just her eyeliner on her, because the fixing up I was doing seemed to make her look messy. I didn't like the fact that she was half custom and half factory painted; it definitely didn't look very good. The customization process took a while but in the end I think that she turned out okay. I am very disappointed that I had to ruin an original Paja, but then again I figure she was kind of already in pretty bad shape when I got her anyways. I will be making a blog post about this project soon...I hope you will all be interested in reading it!

(02-22-2017, 01:23 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: That's definitely original Paja. Sadly she doesn't look to be in very good condition, especially considering how yellow her face and eyeglobes are. I suppose it's a good deal before shipping, but she'd have to have a lot of cleaning up and I'm not sure you could get all of that yellow off without damaging her faceup. I swear I've seen an original Paja in much better condition go for around this price(after the shipping) recenlty, so maybe not the best deal in the world.

She wasn't in very good condition; her face was very dirty, and her face, eyeglobes, and body were all very yellowed. I went through a very long process of trying to save her...though I failed to maintain her original face up in the end because of a stupid mistake sad. However, I did end up making her into a custom I thought was acceptable, at least...I will be posting some pics and perhaps a blog post about her later!

I just took some pics of the finished custom. Hopefully she doesn't look too bad. I did take pics of the process too, but I will be sharing those later. Too lazy right now, lol!

[Image: 35051821726_1d762de0b6.jpg]IMG_5238 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr

[Image: 35051806636_f5a8ce9e9d.jpg]IMG_5239 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr

[Image: 35051768656_c92ac2867d.jpg]IMG_5242 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr

I want to get her one of those new obitsu 24 cm bodies...but they are so expensive! Has anyone bought one of those for a Pullip yet? Is it worth it?
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7260992
Congrats! She looks wonderful. Happy to see she was adopted and has received some love from you. smile
This is the same place I got a bait Street. Still working on her face or I'd show pictures. It was totally worth it though.
(06-05-2017, 03:40 AM)renlee83 Wrote: Congrats! She looks wonderful. Happy to see she was adopted and has received some love from you. smile

Thank you so much! It was a long journey from when I got her to the finished custom.

(06-05-2017, 09:41 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: This is the same place I got a bait Street. Still working on her face or I'd show pictures. It was totally worth it though.

Love to see the finished custom!
WOW. She's so cute. You'd never know she was a mess when you got her, or that she needed so much repair. That sounds like a nerve-wracking project. Fantastic job. I love reading about dolly rescues grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(06-05-2017, 01:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: WOW. She's so cute. You'd never know she was a mess when you got her, or that she needed so much repair. That sounds like a nerve-wracking project. Fantastic job. I love reading about dolly rescues grin

Thank you! I'm so glad you like her! It took alot of time and work but in the end she was saved!
She's beautiful! I am glad you were able to save her in some way. <3
(06-06-2017, 08:14 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: She's beautiful! I am glad you were able to save her in some way. <3

I'm so glad you think so! She is living happily with her sisters on my shelf!

By the way, if anyone is still interested, here is a link to the flickr photo of Paja's face-up before I worked on it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123502647@...ed-public/