Snow Day!
Finally!!! It hasn't snowed here in SO LONG!! (Other than a few snowflakes falling once like, last month but not sticking.) I literally cannot remember the last time.

I took several dolls out today.

Electra retracts her wings in the winter, it is hard to fly when it's snowing, after all, and it feels very cold on her wings.
[Image: 24873922287_1dc2785559_z.jpg]snow! by Haley, on Flickr
That being said, though, she does enjoy the snow!
[Image: 27964618329_71ced6832c_z.jpg]snow! by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27964624339_5dbc08b595_z.jpg]snow! by Haley, on Flickr
That last shot is one of my favorites I've taken in a long time.

Erasmus doesn't care too much for the snow, but I thought it looked beautiful with his color scheme.
[Image: 39743201521_8290137c70_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27964606999_7100e60425_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27964600309_b025ed5705_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
<3

Thanks for looking!
These wonderful photos make snow look like fun!

But I am perfectly content to enjoy the snow through your photos. We've had only a dusting here so far (with another brush in the forecast for later this week), and I shall be happy if it stays that way.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Lovely! smile

We have a bit of snow here right now, but it's sooooo cold I haven't been able to work up the energy to take photos. ;__; Snow makes such a great backdrop, and everything becomes so quiet and peaceful when it snows; it's really relaxing. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I would love to send you ALL of mine, in exchange for someone's palm trees Tongue We are getting dumped on, although it's not windy, and it was kind of peaceful walking in it in the dark (power went out) once I got off the main road and the icky traffic.

These are cute... Erasmus does indeed look like he could be a snow elf or some kin to winter. And Electra looks quite fashionable for playing in the snow smile
Enjoy -- and be safe in the snow down south there, you guys: I know people aren't used to driving in it.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-18-2018, 10:48 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I would love to send you ALL of mine, in exchange for someone's palm trees Tongue We are getting dumped on, although it's not windy, and it was kind of peaceful walking in it in the dark (power went out) once I got off the main road and the icky traffic.

These are cute... Erasmus does indeed look like he could be a snow elf or some kin to winter. And Electra looks quite fashionable for playing in the snow smile
Enjoy -- and be safe in the snow down south there, you guys: I know people aren't used to driving in it.

Haha down here if we get more than one or two inches we just stay home like stranded hermits. It's been great! Nothing to do but read! smile Sure cold though.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
You can have my snow, too. I'm ready for spring.

Electra looks adorable in the snow. I really like the pop of red of Erasmus shirt.
Thank you guys so much!!!

Haha, yeah, my work has been closed for two days because of the snow - even though there is literally just a few patches left. People here are terrified when it snows. I remember once my school closed down and sent us all home because it started snowing, but none of it even stuck.
Electra looks adorable & Erasmus is like a male model for snowy scenery. He blends perfectly & then the red, like CB said smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
So cute!
Thank you guys!! <3

Funny you say Erasmus is like a model, Miss Edith. My dolls are based on my characters, and character-wise Erasmus actually recently became a model. wink It was the main reason I decided to take him out into the snow!
well let me say it worked! smile He is one of the best looking taeyangs IMO & that colour scheme is perfect for him.

He will make a fortune LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Your photos are adorable! Electra is so darn cute in her snow outfit and that hat! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums