Signature Sizes!
Due to an increasing number of complaints, it's time for a crackdown on signature sizes as they have growing more and more of control. The rules on signatures can be seen here http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539650

Text Signatures
[Image: 8428287013_bae8d125f2_b.jpg]

_____
Picture Signatures
[Image: 8428287045_5393e93fc6_b.jpg]

There will be a one week grace period to give everyone time to adjust their signatures sizes but after that oversized signatures will be removed. If anyone continues to ignore the rules after having their signature removed due to violation of the rules then they will no longer have the ability to have a signature. If anyone needs help resizing their signatures please contact me.

Thank you so much for your understanding Happy
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
It's signature spanking time!!!!!!!! :p

query - mine is only 3 lines, but the text goes wider than 800 pixels, is that ok? If not, how do I get it to fit to the correct width?

(01-30-2013, 06:48 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: It's signature spanking time!!!!!!!! :p

query - mine is only 3 lines, but the text goes wider than 800 pixels, is that ok? If not, how do I get it to fit to the correct width?

Resize your browser window, and the text will wrap according to the width of the window. It's not a problem for text width UNLESS you have so much that it will get too long as it gets narrower...which would have to be a solid paragraph or two, haha.
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.
For anyone who doesn't want to have to scroll through lots of posts with sigs or find moving gifs distracting and annoying in sigs, you can turn them off in your User CP. Look for the checkbox for Display users' signatures in their posts and uncheck it. Then you will never have to see a sig on this forum again. Unless you go back and recheck that box.
Is mine okay? (I have a weird screen size on both my comps, so I'm wondering if it's okay elsewhere? It's showing within the right size for me. - fishy 2013/feb.7)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Your signature is fine fishy.
Close enough topic because only admins can make new threads on this board:

I have an issue changing avatar. I have a file that have a lower resolution than 150X150 and it's a JPEG. Yet the system just take it as a "wrong file" and ask me to upload a "correct one". However, they system give no clues as what file may be the "correct" one.

Any ideas?
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
I am seconding Kanrabat's issue; I haven't been able to upload any sort of avatar image since joining.
P U L L I P S
Rida, Latte, Chicca, Sarras, Regen Paja, Regen Moon, Yona, Wind, Mercu, Raphia, and OG Noir.
It won't let me change mine either. Or my profile tag.

On the upside, Happy Easter will be right again in a couple of months, and I do love the cute av... But I've missed using Delibird..! :'(
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Did you guys try using a different theme? Change it at the bottom of the page; try blue or "test" ... because some functions work better in one than the other. I haven't tried changing my avatar or tag in any of them, but I did change my siggy in green. Maybe one of the other themes would let you upload a new avatar...?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I have just tried what you suggested Alliecat, and it still won't change my avatar. The blue theme separates posts though, so it's already an improvement!
                     WISHLIST
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Isul: Yagen Toshiro
The TEST theme finally separate posts neatly. It's at least that.
Unfortunately, still no change possible to the avatar no matter what.
Not something I can personally fix, I can maybe try changing someone else's avatar for them in the admin panel if someone wants to play guinea pig?
(01-15-2019, 09:13 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Not something I can personally fix, I can maybe try changing someone else's avatar for them in the admin panel if someone wants to play guinea pig?

I volunteer!

[Image: yEVxrGy.jpg]

When I saw the picture of this doll at some store, I had an inspiration and I photoshoped something silly. And so, why not my new avatar? The irony is that I never smoked and I never will.
I tried, no luck sorry sad