kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
I don't know if I can commit to a daily or weekly thread, but I thought that it'd be nice to have a "dumping ground" for my doll photos here along with Instagram.

My first photos in this thread will be Valentines Day themed. Pic number one features Sweets Paradise Licca, who is my only Licca. 

[Image: tumblr_pmqfamDSsM1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

Seccotine on the same pillow:

[Image: tumblr_pmqfamo8Tg1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Cute V-Day pics! Seccotine is truly a lovely Pullip!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooh, they're very cute pictures
That Licca is perfect for the theme! My only Licca is pink haired too; I've got Merry-Go-Round.
Seccotine is a ver pretty girl, and that’s a lovely shot of her.
That Licca is so adorable!
Thank you all for the compliments and feedback!

I'm continuing with Valentines Day this week. I call this photoshoot "Dueling Cupids"

[Image: tumblr_pmqfapckmI1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmqfangSKw1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmqfao2SQh1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmqfaoPylS1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
I always found it interesting, and amusing, that the CA Cupid character crossed over from Monster High to Ever After High. She obviously got a bit of a makeover in the process.
I really wish EAH Cupid had kept the high cheekbones of MH Cupid. I love how you've posed them both, as if it's almost mirror images of each other.
I always thought that it was interesting that Cupid crossed over between series as well. Shame that Mattel killed the MH dolls with its makeover stuff and the whatnot. It was a fun line. 

I've done Cupid, so why not Venus too? Venus Love Me Chain!

[Image: tumblr_pmtoq9HLuI1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---

---
Ahhh, that's an awesome idea! Ah, Venus the senshi of love. That's one of the later "pretty face" Irwin dolls, isn't it? I really do love how good the Sailor Moon dolls were. (Still wanting Sailor Luna. Also what would be good is a Princess Sailor Moon doll; that design from the live action was awesome.)

But yes, a fantastic picture representing a good attack and a fun play on it!
Paired Cupid’s are great!

Their design is so different that if you didn’t know she was a cross-over you would think they were 2 totally different but similar-themed characters
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-13-2019, 04:52 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahhh, that's an awesome idea! Ah, Venus the senshi of love. That's one of the later "pretty face" Irwin dolls, isn't it? I really do love how good the Sailor Moon dolls were. (Still wanting Sailor Luna. Also what would be good is a Princess Sailor Moon doll; that design from the live action was awesome.)

But yes, a fantastic picture representing a good attack and a fun play on it!

Yes, she's one of the later series Irwins. They're very nostalgic to me, even moreso than the ugly face Bandai ones that came out when I was like four.

(I once saw a custom Princess Sailor Moon doll. It was gorgeous. I'd love to complete the PGSM dolls in my collection but they've jumped in price. Especially Moon. WTF Moon is usually the cheapest because she's so common. I've found the Premium Bandai Sailor Moon for cheaper than PGSM Moon.)

Happy Valentines Day Eve! I love this picture of Seccotine in particular

[Image: tumblr_pmvodsoPLK1rtt3bso4_540.jpg]
---

---
Oh, Seccotine looks so youthful and innocent. It's a lovely photo.
Very pretty! Happy Valentine's Day!