Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Fairy-tale squad! Something fun to look forward to with the possible story that you're thinking about then. And Childlike Empress rather than The Wizard as the Unseen Voice.

The Dumplings family are cute! Are tehre many more of them that you don't have?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-22-2019, 02:41 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's a cute bunch!

Thank you!

Thank you! And no problem, I hope you find a darling Azone to call your own!

(02-22-2019, 03:49 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Fairy-tale squad! Something fun to look forward to with the possible story that you're thinking about then. And Childlike Empress rather than The Wizard as the Unseen Voice.

The Dumplings family are cute! Are tehre many more of them that you don't have?

I think in the story the Unseen Voice will need to just be alluded to rather than outright named, but in my head it would be the Childlike Empress.

Well, there's a few yeah. I've got quite a few of the limited releases which is nice, but the story has a few new desgins in. They're web shop only now so that's a thing.

- - -

53. Nap Time
[Image: 51842103_7bb754d771483003a7f32a80e84c931e_standard.jpg]
Olivia chooses to snuggle into Big Stitch when she needs a nap
Nap-taking 101 - it's not a nap without a giant plushie!
Yes, ours like to use Anthony the teddy bear as a pillow.
(02-23-2019, 01:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Nap-taking 101 - it's not a nap without a giant plushie!

Completely agree with you; as does Olivia. Fun thing? This was meant to be a picture of Olivia just hanging out with Stitch, but when I turned round to take it, her hat was over her eyes. Hence, nap-time.

(02-23-2019, 12:54 PM)Elfy Wrote: Yes, ours like to use Anthony the teddy bear as a pillow.

I'm sure Anthony is an awesome pillow, though I hope he's been asked if he minds being used as one...

- - -

54. Hujoo Nano Freya
[Image: 51727077_2afbc1f6e6d005d81eb9d0e13004ae40_standard.jpg]
Arrival Date: 18th Feb 2019
Ah, she's so adorable.
I had planned and saved up for this little one. She arrived earlier this week. Eyes were easy enough to fix in, and are actually being held in place with blu-tak until I can get hold of proper eye putty. She's not going to get a face-up any time soon, mostly because I don't have many ideas beyond making her nose more visible, and I will need to find a little thing for her to wear... Watch this space.
And yes, I've just called her Freya.
I’ve been thinking about getting a white Nano Freya myself.

Your collection is so varied and I’m always learning new things because of it! I love it!
Squeee! Tiny purple kitty! That's the very definition of cuteness.
(02-24-2019, 02:24 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I’ve been thinking about getting a white Nano Freya myself.

Your collection is so varied and I’m always learning new things because of it! I love it!

Oh, that would be cool. I hope you manage to get her! And thank you very much! I tend to go with what I find appealing so that can make my collection range a lot.

(02-24-2019, 03:00 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Squeee! Tiny purple kitty! That's the very definition of cuteness.

She's about 12cm tall. So yes, tiny purple kitty! With big violet eyes. She's here to rule the world with her cuteness!
Anthony doesn’t mine being used as a pillow just as long as they let him give them financial advice. He’s a very corporate bear.
It's good that Olivia is taking her nap-time very seriously.

Freya s a cutie.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-24-2019, 11:14 AM)Elfy Wrote: Anthony doesn’t mine being used as a pillow just as long as they let him give them financial advice. He’s a very corporate bear.

How considerate of him. I hope the advice he gives is useful!

(02-24-2019, 08:16 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: It's good that Olivia is taking her nap-time very seriously.

Freya s a cutie.

If you don't take nap time seriously, you're not doing it right.

Thank you!

- - -

55. Wednesday Got Hold Of A Crossbow
[Image: 48976810_9e6f5f571b350aa11aa4b4359307685d_standard.jpg]
The b&w filter is a deliberate choice because I was feeling in an original 60s Addams Family mood when I took the picture. And I know Wednesday's likely not holding the crossbow right, but she kept falling over and this was the only picture she stayed still long enough for.
She's Wednesday Addams. She's always doing everything right. Too bad other people can't hold crossbow like that, but that's not her problem. Great photo!
This does not bode well for whomever that crossbow is pointed at... and it appears to be pointed at us!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-25-2019, 12:09 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's Wednesday Addams. She's always doing everything right. Too bad other people can't hold crossbow like that, but that's not her problem. Great photo!

Well, she is a bit of an expert with this weapon... she could have learned a new way to use it. Thank you!

(02-25-2019, 02:37 AM)davidd Wrote: This does not bode well for whomever that crossbow is pointed at... and it appears to be pointed at us!

... Maybe duck?
Finally back and starting to catch up on everyone's photos. It's been interesting seeing more of your collection. I think my favourite is Paddington! And the Dumpling dolls are cute too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]