kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
Oh, she's very lovely
The European Winx Club figures differ quite significantly in appearance from the Jakks Pacific American releases.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day from Madoka and me!

[Image: gzorfe.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
She's beyond cute in that outfit!
Aw, Madoka is adorable
Very festive!
The dearest flow'r that grows!
Winx girl is cute; another line I'm not familiar with but she looks quite different from lots of other dolls. And Madoka gets top marks for really dressing for the occasion!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
And a happy St Paddy’s Day to the two of you!
i love her outfit, she looks so cute in this adorable set!
Thanks, y'all! I made the clothes myself! (Well, except for the bows; those were from Walmart.)

Ladybugs are considered lucky in France. That gives me enough of an excuse to post my Miraculous Ladybug doll here right after St Patrick's Day.

[Image: htehop.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
The spotted mask is so cute! Is it painted on, or can it be removed?
(03-19-2019, 12:50 PM)davidd Wrote: The spotted mask is so cute! Is it painted on, or can it be removed?

It's painted on. Her civilian form also has a doll that is mask free.
---

---
What a cute superhero!
Ah, those dolls are just so cute.