Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Another lovely group! I like the first version best.
A great group. And everyone's hair is so neat. They look like they should be in a series too...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The filters definitely give them that spooky vibe.
Such a wonderful goth crew! I wish them many spooks
It only showed me agricultural one .-..But I can't argue with liking baked goods their delicious.What is your favorite one to eat?@neon_jellyfish
(06-17-2019, 06:02 AM)fishy Wrote: Such a pretty couple!

(06-17-2019, 06:57 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Another lovely group! I like the first version best.

Thank you both!!!

(06-17-2019, 02:14 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A great group.  And everyone's hair is so neat.  They look like they should be in a series too...

Thanks! This one would probably be about group of ghosts haunting old castle frequented by lots of tourists. They would pull innocent pranks, like making themselves visible, pretending to be staff and telling scary stories from the history of the castle that no one alive knows. They would also conduct raids on castle restaurant's fridge, I think. I like coming up with silly little stories for my dolls  right

(06-17-2019, 06:24 PM)Elfy Wrote: The filters definitely give them that spooky vibe.

Right? I love me some spooky vibes.

(06-17-2019, 10:11 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Such a wonderful goth crew! I wish them many spooks

Thank you!

(06-18-2019, 01:24 AM)Jubilee Wrote: It only showed me agricultural one .-..But I can't argue with liking baked goods their delicious.What is your favorite one to eat?@neon_jellyfish

I don't really have a favorite one. I like too many of them to be able to name a favorite... I'm like that with everything. LOL

Day 168

I'm really enjoying taking spooky photos of my spooky dolls, so brace yourselves, because this will go on for a while, teehee.
These are my vampire characters. I'm also thinking about taking a pic of all my vampire dolls, I have eight of them.

[Image: ae3b3d53c76dc15c68e4eae5f9e1a611.jpg]

And the ghostly desaturated one:

[Image: f0f437f899fe7af60ed4b5f49fcf656f.jpg]

And the ghostly filtered one:

[Image: faff6c0bce0c8971d1cce0e7257fc7d2.jpg]
It looks a little like a hierarchy of who is in power, vamp wise.
Clearly the hierarchy relates to the size of one's head... LOL

(06-18-2019, 05:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Thanks! This one would probably be about group of ghosts haunting old castle frequented by lots of tourists. They would pull innocent pranks, like making themselves visible, pretending to be staff and telling scary stories from the history of the castle that no one alive knows. They would also conduct raids on castle restaurant's fridge, I think. I like coming up with silly little stories for my dolls 
Haha! OK, that's a British comedy in the making. I can picture it. "Are You Being Spooked?" xp LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
With their size difference, the 2 MH girls look like little sisters.
The vampire group is great as the ghostly one.

I understand what you mean about the silly little backstory for the dolls. A lot of ours have similar ones, and they change as new members are introduced. And sometimes what he have as a backstory changes completely with one small thing.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(06-18-2019, 07:30 AM)werepuppy Wrote: It looks a little like a hierarchy of who is in power, vamp wise.

(06-18-2019, 10:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Clearly the hierarchy relates to the size of one's head... LOL

(06-18-2019, 05:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Thanks! This one would probably be about group of ghosts haunting old castle frequented by lots of tourists. They would pull innocent pranks, like making themselves visible, pretending to be staff and telling scary stories from the history of the castle that no one alive knows. They would also conduct raids on castle restaurant's fridge, I think. I like coming up with silly little stories for my dolls 
Haha!  OK, that's a British comedy in the making.  I can picture it.  "Are You Being Spooked?"  xp LOL

(06-18-2019, 04:41 PM)Elfy Wrote: With their size difference, the 2 MH girls look like little sisters.

It does like a hierarchy based on head size, doesn't it? The reason behind it is simple - Elisabeth needs to be in the back, otherwise the other two aren't even visible, haha. Elisabeth, whom I call Callidora, is the vampire queen in my Pullip backstory, Elissabat is the vampire queen in my MH collection, and CE Lala is kind of on her own, as I don't have any dolls similar to her in both size and style...

(06-18-2019, 07:04 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The vampire group is great as the ghostly one.

I understand what you mean about the silly little backstory for the dolls.  A lot of ours have similar ones, and they change as new members are introduced.  And sometimes what he have as a backstory changes completely with one small thing.

Thank you! This story isn't the 'official' one for my Pullips, just for this particular photo. I came up with an imaginary country for my Pullips, so it doesn't really change, it mostly just ex²pands, problem with that is that it makes openings for new characters to pop up, and they immediately start demanding their own doll-shells... LOL

Day 169

This is Skull Shores Draculaura in 13 Wishes Draculaura's outfit. I have a migraine (shocking, right?), so I decided that sharp pics are overrated and out-of-focus is the new black.

[Image: 1ebae0a5cfcdd2283a7f674a4db492d0.jpg]

At this point, I think it's safe to say that all my future photos are going to get the 'ghostly' treatment LOL

[Image: 67b85d04f4a48dfed74b535eafdbff33.jpg]

And this is a mockup of what she would look like with silver jewelry.

[Image: 857f62356dc3183fa8e0bbfd4a447caa.jpg]
I think the silver jewellery would have looked cool but some vampire myths state they can't touch silver. I don't think MH ever clearest up...
The 13 Wishes outfits were so cool, I really liked them.

I’m looking forward to reading your dolls stories / backgrounds when you do finally post them, I’ve enjoyed the tiny bits you’ve mentioned over the last couple of years.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I get what you mean when having a hard time choosing when there are many good choices.Its a lot harder to choose stuff when you like something as to when you don't like something its easier to point it out.(I don't know if what I wrote was strange)@neon_jellyfish
"Out of focus is the new black." There's a trend in which I can happily join!

I love the 13 Wishes line. In fact, I so very much wanted a "fortune teller" line of MH dolls that I created one myself, prior to the release of 13 Wishes, by dressing my ghouls in Bratz Genie Magic fashions. This was one case in which Monster High copied Bratz, rather than the other way around.

I hope the magic helps you find a way to abolish those headaches.

The "Gothy Crew" photo is marvelously melancholic, and the portrait of Rebecca and Elazar is a delight!

Also delightful is seeing that you are... at least thus far... continuing with your A Doll A Day Project! Yay
They're not dolls, they're action figures!