Photo, Signature and Avatar Rules/Guidelines
(06-01-2015, 07:53 PM)martah Wrote: You could use this formula to create a shortcut to your instagram profile [ url=INSERT FULL INSTAGRAM WEB ADDRESS HERE]INSERT DESIRED NAME OF THE SHORTCUT[/url ]

No spaces in between.
The full instagram web address should be looking like this https://instagram.com/martalalette/ (with your username at the end)

After you are done it should look something like this Martah's Insta

The coding does not seem to work in Firefox, but if you have Chrome you can use the coding options when creating the signature and one that says INSERT HYPERLINK is the one to use. You just write desired name of the shortcut, highlight over it and then select insert hyperlink, where you copy the link to your instagram profile. Then you can make it all sort of pretty with different fonts and colours too.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for or if it helps anything.

Yes that is what I meant... Thank you. I guess I should get a Flickr too since that is what most doll people seem to use. I will make one of my own later

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo, Signature and Avatar Rules/Guidelines - by moonyrox - 07-25-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Photo, Signature and Avatar Rules/Guidelines - by Rhapsody - 06-02-2015, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Kanamai</a><a name="new"> - 01-15-2009, 10:26 PM