Photo, Signature and Avatar Rules/Guidelines
Okay thanks!
How do you get those cute little pixel dolls?
Not sure if this is the right area to ask..I am havng a hard time uploading a photo. I copy the url where it is said to and I only
get a link..Thanks for anyone to take a moment to help...
(07-31-2012, 10:41 AM)PG123MOM Wrote: Not sure if this is the right area to ask..I am havng a hard time uploading a photo. I copy the url where it is said to and I only
get a link..Thanks for anyone to take a moment to help...

Hi there...maybe this will help. I see that you are using Photobucket. What you want to do is click on "Share", then click "Get Link Code", and there should be a string of characters for "Full-size" (if that's the option you want) that begin with This is the string of characters you will want to copy & paste in the thread...

For instance, I went to your link that you posted in the Eternia pictionary thread, and got this using the steps above. (Although maybe full-size is a bit big?)
Eternia Custom

Hope that helped....
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
is there a post number you have to reach before you can upload from your computer? I pressed on upload image and get a tag undefined=undefined. The link icon doesn't do anything for me either. I was able to link to flickr pic previously by typing the html codes myself but it would be nice to figure out how to do it through the board?
Is 500x500 pay, since it amounts to avoid the same as the maximum size? :? The main size I resist from Flickr is usually 500x500...
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
As far as I know there is no way for us to upload/host pictures directly on the forum, I am happy to bbcode or html up a signature for anyone needing help though smile
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
How do I make a short link to my Instagram in my signature? That is probably where most of my photos will go since all my other collection photos are going there. I am sorry if this has already been asked... I looked. I am no good with forum stuff. Heh
Honestly I don't use Instagram myself, so I'm not sure ^^; . Anyone else active on there with advice?
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
You could use this formula to create a shortcut to your instagram profile [ url=INSERT FULL INSTAGRAM WEB ADDRESS HERE]INSERT DESIRED NAME OF THE SHORTCUT[/url ]

No spaces in between.
The full instagram web address should be looking like this https://instagram.com/martalalette/ (with your username at the end)

After you are done it should look something like this Martah's Insta

The coding does not seem to work in Firefox, but if you have Chrome you can use the coding options when creating the signature and one that says INSERT HYPERLINK is the one to use. You just write desired name of the shortcut, highlight over it and then select insert hyperlink, where you copy the link to your instagram profile. Then you can make it all sort of pretty with different fonts and colours too.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for or if it helps anything.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(06-01-2015, 07:53 PM)martah Wrote: You could use this formula to create a shortcut to your instagram profile [ url=INSERT FULL INSTAGRAM WEB ADDRESS HERE]INSERT DESIRED NAME OF THE SHORTCUT[/url ]

No spaces in between.
The full instagram web address should be looking like this https://instagram.com/martalalette/ (with your username at the end)

After you are done it should look something like this Martah's Insta

The coding does not seem to work in Firefox, but if you have Chrome you can use the coding options when creating the signature and one that says INSERT HYPERLINK is the one to use. You just write desired name of the shortcut, highlight over it and then select insert hyperlink, where you copy the link to your instagram profile. Then you can make it all sort of pretty with different fonts and colours too.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for or if it helps anything.

Yes that is what I meant... Thank you. I guess I should get a Flickr too since that is what most doll people seem to use. I will make one of my own later
How do I add photos? I've tried looking but I don't really understanding how. I'm new to the forum so any advice or help is appreciated. Also the photos I want to post are on my phone.
First you have to upload them to a photo hosting site. Flickr, Instagram, Photobucket, TinyPic, Imgur for example. Then you'll need to learn how to copy the url for a photo from that site and paste it into a post here.
Ok thank you. I actually have Instagram so I'll upload it there.
I'm having issues changing my avatar. It won't accept any of my links from photobucket, and won't let me upload one either. Even though size isn't supposed to matter, I made sure it was 150 x 150, and under 50 mb.. it's actually 36 mb now, so that isn't the problem either. sad