Photo, Signature and Avatar Rules/Guidelines
I have been having the same issue for a couple of weeks now, format should be fine but doesn't let me pick one from a link either.
                     WISHLIST
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Isul: Yagen Toshiro
It won't let me change my user title, or avatar! sad It's been that way for a while... I wanted to use a Merry Christmas one... sad
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
If you go to "user cp" (link top left), then "edit profile"...? I see a box there to change the user title. What do you get, no box to type in? Also under "edit profile" are links to change the avatar and signature. I'm on an old version of Firefox at the minute...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It just says that the size is incorrect if I upload a picture, and to use a valid link if I use an image hoster. But I am sure that the image/file size is correct (i was using it before and it used to work) and that the link works as well. Rb_x

Edit: I have also tried to use a different browser than Chrome, still can't do it
                     WISHLIST

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
(12-09-2018, 12:32 AM)Cressidra Wrote: It just says that the size is incorrect if I upload a picture, and to use a valid link if I use an image hoster. But I am sure that the image/file size is correct (i was using it before and it used to work) and that the link works as well. Rb_x

Edit: I have also tried to use a different browser than Chrome, still can't do it

This happened when I tried to "fix" my existing avatar image after the site stopped working properly a few weeks ago. The site technician fixed the avatar issues for currently linked or uploaded avatars, but it sounds like there may still be issues if we try to change avatars or signatures.

Try posting your question to the Anyone Else Notice... topic, or send a direct message to site technician Christopher Fritz.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ah, thank you!! I will message them, hopefully it can get fixed :3
                     WISHLIST