Jaycee - Feedback
Neutral

i bought a body from JayCee and was happy overall but the shipping just took to long - especially since i ordered and received 3 different things (all from overseas) in the time it took for this body to show up
Negative

6/29 - Purchased several clothes & paid the same day. Received PM confirming she received the payment and was told she'll PM when she ships.
7/13 (2 weeks) - Sent PM as I never received a PM letting me know that the items shipped. Was told they'll ship out the next day.
8/2 (3 weeks)- Finally received the package but one of the dresses weren't the right one. PMed, she apologized and said she'll try to find the right dress and send it out right away.
8/9 (1 week)- No PM yet. Asked if the dress shipped out and was told she hasn't found it yet and she'll look again.
8/23 (2 weeks) - Again, no PM or dress. PMed and was told she'll check that night and PM me then mail it out.
8/24 - Received PM that she found the dress and will ship out.
9/7 (2 weeks) - No PM or dress. PMed asking for shipping status again. She said she's sure she shipped it out with the last batch but she'll check again. Then in another PM said that she found the package as it fell off her desk.
9/8 - Received PM that the dress shipped out with a few freebies.
9/28 (2 1/2 weeks) - Received package.

I never leave negative feedback but that's a total of 13 weeks until I received all items I purchased. I would've understood the first time the package was delayed, and even the wrong item that was sent. I certainly understand that sometimes things just happen and I was happy that she seemed willing to make things right. But the lack of communication throughout the whole transaction, plus the fact that it took additional 5 weeks for her to send out one small dress that was her mistake to begin with, I just couldn't accept. The items I purchased from her were fine but were not worth the trouble and frustration, and I'm sorry but I'll never purchase from her again.
+1 Seller, great communication, fast shipping. Thanks!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 seller. I bought a few clothes items and cards from her and they arrived quickly and in great shape!
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
Bought a wig from JayCee. It arrived safely and in great condition! Very friendly seller! Excellent transaction!
+1 as a seller
Excellent transaction, he arrive in great conditions. Great seller!
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6