Hina Ichigo's Feedback
+1 as a tsum-hunter!

This is the second time I've made a personal shopping request of Hina, and she was super nice about it and so willing to help out. Thank you so much for finding more tsum plushies for me...they are impossible to find in my state, so your assistance and kindness really means a lot.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer

Hina Ichigo purchased a few tsums from the tsum BST thread. It was a perfect transaction in every way, and I would have no hesitation about working with her in the future.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer. She purchased a nude Isul from me and was both generous and pleasant to work with. Thank you! smile
+1 as a buyer. smile Wonderful to work with, as always! smile Thanks for buying Byul Hermine from me! smile I wish you enjoy your purchase.
+1 as a buyer. She bought two Sailor Scouts from me and was very easy to work with, as always. Thank you! smile
+1 as a buyer

Hina Ichigo bought a doll lot from me and was amazing to work with. Thank you yay
+1 for organizing a split! Great communication and went out of her way to contact me when the board was down and also got the packages shipped despite unfortunate circumstances on her end. Thank you and it was a pleasure doing this split with you!
+1 for organizing a split on a big lot of dolls.
Ditto to everything DeadlyNova said above me. You're amazing!
+1 for organizing a split on a doll lot.

I think DeadlyNova said it all- we really appreciate you!
+1 Amazing buyer!! So understand very very sweet! A person I would never hesitate to do a transaction with! yay
+1 buyer : Hina Ichigo bought a Dal and a mini mystery pop. Payment was prompt and let me know her items arrived safely. thank you for such a good transaction smile
+1 Great buyer! Payed super fast and was just lovely to work with! Thank you!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer

I sold some of the Tuesday Morning dolls I had picked up and offered for sale here on the forum. What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's always a pleasure to deal with Hina, whether as a buyer or a seller. A+ to the umpteenth power!
+1 as buyer I got a little Pullip for her from Tuesday morning. She is a pleasure to work with. She is Very kind, flexible and generous. Hope to do business again
+1 as a seller on a doll lot split. She was super patient waiting on me to get funds together as well. (I meant to send this earlier, but apparently dreamed that I had, rather than actually doing it.)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25