Hina Ichigo's Feedback
+1 for another great transaction!
+1 positive for fast payment and an easy transactions. enjoy!
LRRH arrived today smile Shes lovely! Thanks for the speedy shipping and good communications. +1
Want List: Melissa <3 Suiseiseki <3
+ 1 as a seller. She's just great, fast communication, really razonable prices, the girls arrived in time and in perfect condition. A pleasure to buy from you, thanks a lot for the free Frankie too ♥!!!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

+1 as seller. Wonderful to communicate with, great pricing, and overall just a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks again so much! Cornice is lovely. smile
+1 Bought a pullip from her, was shipped super nice, and she is super friendly! thanks!
+1 as a seller
My Afternoon arrived this morning, really well packaged. Thankyou again, I love her.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a wonderful trade, Doll arrived in perfect condition and well packaged.
+1 as the perfect split partner. I love Matulite's stock, thankyou again smile
+1 as an excellent buyer.

Polite, paid when she said she would, informed me when the package arrived. Perfect transaction in every way! Thank you for giving Date Masamune a new home!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a wonderful transaction, so happy with my Doll smile
Hina adopted two of my girls recently and was completely wonderful to deal with, as always! Great buyer, super smooth transaction!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as always! Traded me a sweet Blythe, for my dal and wonderfrog, everything went perfect as usual! Super nice!!!
+1 for another perfect split transaction. I wish everyone was such a pleasure to deal with !
+1 Bought doll. shipped quickly after my payment. I had trouble with paying (on my end) and Hina was very patient with me. Thank you!