Missmollymayhem Feedback; 50+ so far
personal post- feedback at 45+
+ 1 for a wonderful trade :3

Fast shipping, items in wonderful condition, and even included a small extra (Celisy's shoes :3)

So thank you~~!!

I'd definitely trade with you any time in the future!
+1 positive, received stica and love her. thank you!!!
+1 as a seller! friendly, great communication & fast shipping!

thank you so much!

<3<3MC.
+1 for the cutest Fantastic Alice white rabbit! She's a super-friendly seller and everything went smooth! <3
+ 1 positive as a seller

I won't be original by saying all that, but still it has to be repeated, she's an awesome person!

Really friendly, understanding and generous.

Y'all can deal with her with confidence, she's really nice and ships items really fast, and I love the extra she threw in!

<3
+ 1 for very smooth, nice and fast split with me grin [Molly took stock]. looking forward for more splits! grin
+1 Great buyer! Fast paying and a pleasure to deal with. Good communication!
+1 for a fantastic trader!!! Got my eyechips super fast!!!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
got my eyechips really quick, thanks for the AMAZING service! <3\

+1
+1 positive buyer. She paid fast and was a joy to sell to. Thank you.
+1 as a buyer - always a pleasure to deal with! Thanks much! <3
+1 for being a great seller! The dolly shoes were in perfect condition. Communication and shipping were fast, and she even PM'd me to let me know alternate ways to contact her when it seemed that she would be away from DM for a while (ended up being unneccessary but was still appreciated!). I would certainly buy from her again!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1!

I bought a Fantasy Doll bjd.

A wonderful transaction with great communication!

Thank you! :-)