Kanamai's Feedback
+1 for the FMD GO. Many thanks!
At Home: Minnie (Tezra), Lexie (Lizbel), My Melody, Cinciallegra (Amity), Drta (Gwen)
+1 as a buyer! Great communication; would definitely do business with again. (: Thanks, Robyn!
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 for being a part of the Cool Cat 2nd GO. Payment was prompt and communication was great.
+1 for a split Happy
+1 for getting together the coolcat go, I got my chips today and I love them, thank you!
+2 for a great seller

bought some eyechips during the CoolCat GO and some normal eyechips from her - i love them both - thanx Kanamai!!!
+1 - Received my Neo Noir Wig! Thanks so much!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 for organizing the Cool Cat GO, though I had to find my scissors because she encased the envelope in 10lbs of tape wink
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 for my eyechips i ordered in the cool cat go
+1 for GO! grin
[Image: ren1.png] [Image: sadako2.png][Image: Rydia1.png][Image: blythe1.png][Image: fiona1.png][Image: tomomi2.png][Image: yuna2.png][Image: chelsea.png][Image: namie3.png]

-Jin--Sadako--Rydia--Blythe--Fiona Lin--Tomomi--Yuna--Chelsea--Namie-
A belated +1 for organizing the coolcat group order! Everything went great, I just forgot to leave feedback. ^^; Sorry and thanks! smile
+1 positive. received the hair streaks, thanks!
+1 for organizing another great FMD GO!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for organizing another For My Doll GO. Thanks so much for doing it.
+1 for organizing a FMD group order and taking care of a mix-up caused by FMD. smile
+1 for organizing a Cool Cat group order! Thank you!
My feedback is here!

I wish for...
Dal: 2 Frara, CIEL!, little Dal Pink Alice, that Angelic Pretty Dal Pullip: Peter Pan, Adsiltia, GRELL Taeyang: SEBASTIAN!, Hash Blythe: Precocious Candy's Mushroom (named Adelyne?)