Leannarchy's Feedback
+1 as sellersmile I bought two beautiful dolls and they were just as pictured & described! Many thanks!
MOD NOTE: There is a post on bad dolly deals regarding this member, while the transaction did not occur here the sale was advertised here so we (the mod team) have decided to post a link to the relevant BDD http://bad-dolly-deals.livejournal.com/2...l#comments .

Anyone with questions/concerns on this matter please contact me
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+ 1 as a seller! I bought some doll's clothes. Very fast shipping, very comunicative, all very good smile
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+ 1 as a seller. Purchased Elizabeth Pullip and she arrived just fine. She definitely is in very good condition as described.
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
+1 for a great trade partner! Was a delight to work with and shipped very quickly! Thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller.
I've bought and traded many things over the years with Leannarchy. Always awesome to deal with. Recently bought some partial Tae Nosferatu stock and several Chobits figures. Shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound.
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
I purchased a shirt and a pair of socks from Leannarchy and the transaction was great! She was very pleasant and shipping was super quick! I'd do business with her again.
[Image: Mw3ui.gif] [Image: F8jTr.gif]
+1 for a great sale

sold me some doll cloths - was a pleasure to work with
+1 as a seller

Friendly, and quick shipping! (: Thank you so much!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
+1 great trade
Received her items safe and sound x3
+1 for a lovely swap, got a very cute dress & shoes! Thank you....
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and prompt payment. Thanks so much! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 As Seller: Thanks again for the MJ stock pants and chain!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 As seller! Thanks so much for the clothes! Always great communication and fast shipping!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a seller! Great communication, securely packaged, exactly as described. Thanks! <3