Feedback For Wampirencja
+1 as a seller! I love the little hoodie you sent me. Thanks a lot! smile
+2 for being a great seller.

I purchased MJ's jacket & Sage's shirt from her. She shipped quickly but USPS customs held it for the longest time.

I finally got it today. The delay was not her fault.

And the items are perfect. Thank you!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 seller. Commissioned her to make me a taeyang shirt and it is wonderful! Thanks soo much!
Check out my Pullip fan group on FACEBOOK!
Pullip Party

My Feedback page
+1 as a seller yay
I bought a taeyang hoodie from Wampirencja and, despite some minor technical difficulties, it finally arrived in perfect condition and much faster than I expected Happy Thank you!
+1 as a Wonderful Seller. She sent me a lovely little dress and so quickly, since I live in California USA... Thanks again!!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 ,Really kind and awesome person to buy from ,I've got everything super fast ! Thank you so much ^^
The clothes for my tae arrived today!
I comissioned an outfit and it turned out wonderful!
Very nice contact and fast delivery- many many thanks!! ^^
+1 thanks very much for Butler's card.
+1 positive!

Exceptionally fast international shipping, all items are very cute and unique and nicely priced! Thank you! :]
feedback- http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...d=7120051/

Riru is Nicole + Philip.
+1 purchased Kaela's wig received it today, every well packaged.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 for a great trade

decided to trade an obitsu body with me for one of her home-made outfits - and she offered to send it ahead of time even though i wont be getting the body untill Puddle - such a great person yay
+1 for a wonderful trade!
I traded a wig for trousers and a plaid shirt -- both FANTASTIC items, and my boys (and I) really love them! The shirt looks great with jeans or shorts. The trousers are not only adorable but are really useful and look great with a variety of styles of shirt/shoes.

I am very, very happy with this trade. She was lovely to deal with throughout the entire transaction and I would definitely recommend her work to everyone. smile
Thanks again!!! grin
+1 for being a great seller! I recieved the two wigs I bought two days after shipping! smile
+1 as a buyer! Friendly, good communication, fast payment. Thanks!
+1 as a super-awesome seller!

I bought Kaela's stock and she was friendly, great communication, fast shipping... Everything was perfect finally. I'd definitely work with her again! THANKS! 100 % recommended! :-)