♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥Papermoonpixie's Feedback♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 For an excellent Buyer! Purchased Xiao Fan's Wig! ♥

Thank you again!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as a buyer, good communication and prompt payment, Thanks!
+1 as a seller.

i purchased fourrure from her and she was gracious and understanding about condition concerns, forthcoming with extra pictures and all round wonderful to big from!
+1 as Seller

Fantastic transaction. Everything went very smoothly and Panda was packed extremely well. Thank you so much!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller. smile Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
+ 1 as a seller. Great communication including tons of pics of the doll being purchase. Super fast shipping with reasonable prices. Highly recommended !
Thanks again !!
+1 as a seller. I bought an original Principessa from Papermoonpixie, and everything was perfect. Communication was fast and friendly, tons of extra photos upon request, shipping was prompt, and doll was packaged very securely. A++! Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller from me, too.
I bought a NRFB Papin, and she arrived very quickly, packaged securely, extra photos when I asked, and she was very quick getting her out to me.
Thank you so much for Papin!

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Another +1 as a seller. Another great transaction. Papermoonpixie was great with communication, provided tons of pictures and was very upfront about the issues with the doll. I would buy from her any day. Thanks again! <3
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr