Summer Skye's Feedback
+1 as an amazing buyer, an absolute pleasure to deal with I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Super friendly communication <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for being a perfect buyer.

Summer Skye purchased some eyechips from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the eyes reached her. Thanks for the smooth transaction. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller. I bought an Adorable Aubrey Blythe from Summer Skye, she was a fantastic seller and shipped quickly. Thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer.

She purchased some outfits from me, and the transaction was absolutely flawless. Recommended!
+1 as a buyer...

Perfect transaction in every way. Polite, pays immediately and let me know when items arrived. Thank you!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 2 sets Barbie boots & gloomy bear. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer!

Great communication, paid for doll quickly! Very friendly and polite. Thank you so much =D
+ 1 positive as seller!!
I bought Cocottes stock outfit from her! Very nice person, fast shipping and very good transaction!!
Thank you ~
+1
Split DeLorean paid superfast. Great communication! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer.

She bought an Afternoon Pullip from me and the transaction was great. She paid promptly and communication was friendly. Lovely buyer, thanks! grin
+1 as a buyer, she bought sacralita from me. She is friendly and easy to work with. Thank you again smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

+1 as a buyer

lovely lady, great communication, lightning fast payment. Thankyou =)
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a great buyer, paid quickly and was lovely to work with! Thank you!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer. She bought a Pullip outfit from me. Great communications, quick payment and let me know when the clothes had arrived smile Thank you.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
+1 buyer

Bought a wig, paid quickly, fantastic communication. Thank you! xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)