Truefan Feedback
+1 for a great sale - sold me Ritch's stock, was a pleasure to work with, and shipping was fast as always ^^
+1, split dal chenille. Received stock, everything perfect, thanks.
+1 as a seller. Thank you so much ! Doll was gift wrapped, it felt like it was Christmas. smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a seller.

I bought Angry's stock from Truefan.
Everything was packed well and arrived safely. Great communication, definitely recommended. Perfect. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 (As though she needs it, hee hee)

I just got some nice wigs that were just as described and very well sent. I'm so excited to play with them! Thank you....
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1

Wonderful seller! Great communication and wigs were packed with care smile
+1

I purchased some Pullip/Dal/Taeyang cards from True and they arrived quickly, just as described! She even told me about some more that she found and added to my package after she'd already sealed it up. Great seller grin
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
+1 as a seller, Truefan sold me her Hash complete stock and everything went smoothly <3 A pleasure to deal with ^^

Thank you so much!
+1 purchased stock from True. A pleasure to deal with, thank you!
+1 as a seller! yay Thank you so much for Nina's card!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a great seller. Thanks very much for the most adorable outfit! It was a smooth and easy transaction! grin Couldn´t be more pleased. ^^
+1

Awesome seller! Super quick shipping and very sweet. Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
+1 as a seller. Eye chips arrived in a padded envelope. Included tracking as well. Everything is perfect, thanks!
+1 as a seller!

Another great transaction! I bought Angry's stock wig off of TrueFan and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller. Purchased a NRFB Raphia, she even threw in a little Pullip sized necklace as a gift! Thank you!