Truefan Feedback
+ 1 as a buyer

She paid prompt and is great to deal with! Thank you.
+1 as a seller

Everything went perfectly and True stayed in constant communication. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller

Great Communication, and she was super nice! I received nude Merl today, and she is exactly as described! Thank you so much!
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as seller

We split Dal Kleine, everything was perfect! Thank you
+1 as a seller! I bought My Select Pullip Merl from True and it was a great transaction: communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped quickly, she arrived in perfect condition, and she was even wrapped in adorable ASPCA wrapping paper! Heart Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller!
I bought ddalgi, and it came very fast. Communication with Truefan was great, she is very attentive and friendly.
Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction!
+1 as a seller

Thanks for the Littles!
+1 as a seller

Bought Dolcolla Ciel from Truefan.
She was a delight to deal with, pleasant communication, secure packaging and fast ship. Thank you so very much!
+1

Adding another positive comment to True's 15-page list of feedback. It's always a pleasure dealing with TrueFan; thank you so much for the smooth transaction.
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! True sold me a Taeyang fur wig. Great price, great condition, super fast shipping. She also included some little goodies leftover from Puddle. Thanks for a great transaction!
+1 as a seller!

Sold me a gorgeous Taeyang Sebastian - he was safely & lovingly wrapped and sent very quickly. Good communication.

THANK YOU HE'S PERFECT!! smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as seller~

I bought a full Alberic stock and partial Nosferatu stock. Everything was packaged just absolutely wonderfully! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again sometime~ Thank you for these wonderful clothes, dear!
..::Find me at::..
Ends of Fate(BJD Site & Journal) || Tasia@deviantART || ResinAngel@deviantART (BJD)
[Image: dolliehsignature.png]
Also Home: Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) || Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) || Fresante (DF ZiLuo) || Inathe (Unoa Lusis)
+1 as a seller. I bought some Dal Ange stock from her and it arrived great (even with some cute freebies.) recommende! smile
+1 Traded for Drta and absolutely love her. Great transaction.
+1 as seller - great item, packaging, and communication - thanks!