Truefan Feedback
+1 for true as a seller super sweet easy to deal w/ and extra cuties!!! A+

grin
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 positive for a great buyer

smile
+1 positive for being a really great seller!

yay
+++

Great Seller! Thanks so much Truefan! I got the dress today and the Microphone and was so excited to get the extra dress also! - you are a champ! And the little chocies were yummers!

Wonderful Seller, great communication, superfast shipping! Will definately buy from you again! Thank you so much!!!

grin
+1 for Truefan, great seller! These clothes are so precious, I can't wait to try them on my dolls!
+1 as an awesome seller! Very helpful and kind! I'll let you know when they arrive~

B)
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 seller - A perfect transaction! I'm so glad to have Holly as part of the family. Now if she'd only tell me what her name is.

grin

Edited to add - her name is Sutemi now.

smile
Alia (Shinku), Nodoka (Lan Ake), Azami (Street), Rena (Nahh-ato), Chani (Suigintou), Sutemi (Holly), Philomena (Cinnamonroll), Miu (Ala), Cornelia Marie (My Melody), Natsuzemi (Hanaayame), Antimony (Tezca), Laudanum (Cornice), Yue (Lan Ai) & Gabrielle (RIDa)

Blog ~ Flickr ~ Etsy ~ Feedback
+ 1 for seller [but it should be + 1000 at least!]
for rot chan's wig which has been send two times, because of troubles with post office!
+1
She is the best evah' I cant believe how fast it was to get my eyechips.. they are so beautiful !!!!!!!!!

grin
+1 great seller! let me know when it was shipping out. Fast shipping too!
+1 as a great seller! Got Soonie's stock quickly and well packed, Thanks!
+1 for True! I bought Hangry's stock from her, it was well packaged & True's very sweet!

grin
+1 positive, thanks so much for the card!
+1nice comunication and fast shipping

grin thanks
+1, thanks!