Feedback For Kaleido Star
+1 as a great spliting partner! grin Payment came fast & great communication! Maretti's stock is on its way! Its super cute >.< Ull love it! grin
My Flickr
Sala♥Jade (chill)♥Robin (ciel robin ver.)♥Lea (papin)♥
[:

My Feedback

Barbie clothes for Sale! (:
+2 as a seller. I bought My Melody and Jupi from her, great communication, items shipped quickly and safely. Dolls were in lovely condition <3 Could not be happier with transaction, would not hesitate to do business with again <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for being a super seller smile

I bought a Suiseiseki from her. She shipped super-quickly, and Sui arrived in great condition. Happy
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
+2 as a fantastic seller. Completely honest seller (disclosed all flaws), dolls received in great condition (minus the few minor flaws I knew they were coming with) great communication, shipped amazingly quick. Couldn't be happier with transaction thank you so much, thank you for your honesty and I absolutely would not hesitate to do business with again.
+1 for being an awesome seller~

I bought a bait head from her, and it arrived in exactly the condition that was described. Great communication and quick to ship, as always. grin
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
+1 as a seller. Bought Suigintou from her and she arrived with a cute little outfit and a gorgeous extra wig!! Excellent & HONEST communication, do not hesitate to do business with her! Very quick shipping, too. Thank you so much!!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 as a seller! I bought a couple baity heads from Kaleido Star. Everything was packaged well, and arrived safely! She even threw in some very awesome extras for a delay in shipping. Very friendly and overall great to deal with, I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much! smile
+1 as a buyer, absolutely fabulous transaction she paid very quickly and let me know when Romantic Alice arrived.
+1 as a seller. Fabulous communication. Mitzi was perfectly packed, and she even threw in some cute clothing for free. It was a wonderful transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.
+1 for being a part of the Leeke Summer GO

Thanks so much smile
+1 seller fb
I bought Snow Miku. Kaleidoscope was super sweet to work with and kept me updated all throughout. Miku was packed well and she's adorable (of course!) Wonderful seller!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]