Parton's Feedback
+1 as a seller.

Great communication and super fast shipping! Thanks so much!
+1 as seller.

Bought a wig, and it arrived quickly and in great shape!
As a seller? - 1
Parton has been thoroughly disrespectful toward me and irresponsible as a seller. I notified her of a couple issues not mentioned nor clearly pictured in the sales post of two dolls I received, so I suggested a small partial refund to cover their flaws. Parton accused me of "nit-picking" and "causing drama" when the said flaws were glaringly obvious in person (otherwise I wouldn't have bothered) and I remained quite polite in our conversations.
Roughly a month later, Parton grudgingly agreed to a partial refund - which was never sent. All messages to Parton through Dolly Market and e-mail from me are now equally ignored. Upon my contacting the mods, no one has heard from Parton, whose communication toward me was flaky from the beginning.

I would highly suggest that future buyers treat prospective purchases from Parton with caution - or, better yet, Parton could take some responsibility and actually examine her items before putting them up for sale.

Overall, this entire ordeal has easily been the most negative interaction I have ever experienced with another Dolly Market member.
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]