Parton's Feedback
+1 as a buyer uber nice and easy to deal with quick and simple, THX
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 positive, nice buyer to deal with, thanks!
Good seller! One positive from me!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Great buyer!

smile
+1 positive
a very friendly seller

yay
pleasure dealing with you
thanks
myookat. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 positive as a seller ^__^ Item well packaged and as described~ Thanks!
Thank you for letting me adopt Little Moon from you

grin
+1 all the way!!!!
+5

Parton is the most patient seller there is - Her service is wonderful and she is such a lovely person! Thanks so much for the lovely dolly deal! I love my white rabbit

grin
+1 great seller :3 thank you!
+1 for selling to me!!!

Parton

:wub: held out a very long time because I didn't have the money, she was so sweet to have held the items for me for weeks! as soon as i paid, it was on my door step!!! I would have to say she is very understanding and has excellent comm. buy with confidence!!!

yay
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

Got my gorgeous My Melody dress from Parton - Love it and she is just the best seller!! Thanks for all the little extras anbd presents - so great!!! Like christmas!!

+++++1

grin

+1 positive for trade ^__^ Very communicative and a pleasure to work with~
+1 positive for Nero's glasses + free eyechips!
Really nice seller, speedy shipment & good prices too. ^__^ I will definitely buy from you again!
+1
Kekeke, third time here :]
Thanks for the items!
It was a smooth transaction!
+1 For a great seller! Love the wigs specially papins! I think i want papin so bad that i'm trying to turn one of my pullips into one! HAHA, i should just get one!!!
current family~

Feedback FLICKr