Untuvikko´s Feedback
You can left the feedback here. smile

Dolly market:+10 Positive

DOA: +6 Positive

pullipsuomi (finnish pullip forum): +20 Positive (As a seller and as a buyer)

Negatives:0

Total: +36
1+ for being a great buyer -prompt payment and great to communicate with

smile
+1 Positive from me - awesome buyer, thank you again!

smile
+1 for being wonderful buyer. Very fast payment, great to deal with and super understanding! She is the nicest. Thank you!

yay
+1 as a buyer.
Great communication, quick payment. Thanks a lot!
+1 Positive for being an awesome and understanding buyer, thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer

wonderfully sweet and easy to work with. Thank you for adopting my Papin, it feels so good that she is in your home.

grin
+1 as an excellent buyer! Fast payment, great communication! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the outfit arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1
Great buyer and very friendly smile
+ 1 Super nice buyer!! Prompt payment and very sweet
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 for being an awesome buyer. Thanks so much for a great transaction! yay