Neutral -
Negative -

Den of Angels
Positive - +13
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0
Den of Angels Feedback Thread for Kittybongo

Ebay as Kittybongo
Positive - +209 total (167 unique users)
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0
Ebay Feedback for Kittybongo
Great seller! Plus one from me; I was totally satisfied. The outfit and wig were packaged well and -- canubelieveit -- she shipped Saturday and it got to me Monday! I can't expect mail to ever be that fast again, but I am amazed and happy! Thanks kittybongo!
+1 positive from me! Everything got to me safe and in perfect condition! Thanks! ^^
+1 Postive. =D You were very nice, and I'm glad you were my first transaction.
+1 from me! Doll arrived super fast, and in great condition! Thanks.

smile
Kitaviri
Apr 1 2008, 03:56 PM
+1 Postive. =D You were very nice, and I'm glad you were my first transaction.
The outfit arrived safely, as well. Mai-Mai looks so adorable in it! It was very well secure, and you have very nice handwriting. >w<!!
+1 for China China wig. Excellent communication, very friendly, and SUPER speedy delivery. Thanks!!

Kathy
+1 from me!

Thanks, the kimono arrived yesterday, and its beautiful!! <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1 from me

grin Kittybongo is a great seller! So kind and helpful!! n____n
Big +1 from me! She's been so kind and patient through this sale. ^^; Poor Mercu got lost in the post but she finally made it home. :3 Thank you so much Kittybongo!!
+1 as seller! Dresses arrived super lightning fast, could not believe that that was the package I opened. They are gorgeous, perfect, and packed like a dream! THANKS SO MUCH!

Edited for redundancy.
+1 as a seller. Bought a dress from her that arrived today. It's so pretty. She's a wonderful seller to deal with. Thanks so much.
+1 as a seller! Bought a dress from her and it arrived super quick. She's really friendly too -- great communication. :3
Thank you! grin
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 positive seller. She had great communication and I got my items so fast. Thanks so much!
+1 for great seller! Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks so much!