Alterna's Feedback
Please post feedback for me here smile

22 +
0 N
0 -

You can see my ebay feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...tab=AllFeedback
+1 for a great buyer! Quick payment and lots of communication. Awesome!

B)
1+ for being an excellent buyer! quick payment and great communication

smile
+1 for being a great buyer

smile excellent communication and a very patient person

smile
+1 for a wonderful buyer! Perfect transaction, awesome communication. Thanks again! <3
ahh she is a wonderful person in all the ways smile., great to talk., excelent to deal..so PLUS 1 +1 wink...

She bough me my panda stock smile, I´thank you very much and God bless.
+1 as a buyer-fast payment, good communication. Thanks!
Dolly Market: Feedback thread / Flickr / Blog
[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt2.jpg]
||Google a lot? Why not get paid for it?|| Earn free money with Swagbucks!
+1 positive feedback!! brilliant buyer
+1 buyer!! wonderful to work with fast payment great communication!!!
+1 as the perfect buyer- thanks so much! :pbjtime:
+1 for being a wonderful buyer! Thanks so much - you're welcome to buy from me anytime!!!
+2 for being the best buyer on the planet! I sold three of my Pullips to Alterna (separate transactions) and one of the transactions became a dramatic ordeal. *lol* Mercu got lost in transit, came back to me, and had to be sent back out. She was missing for a little over a month. Alterna was so patient and always kind throughout the situation. I'm so glad that three of my Pullips now live with her!
2+++
Alterna bought 2 Pullips from me. Fast payment. Such a wonderful person and nice to deal with :kissy:
+2 for two pullips

Alterna is a fantastic buyer: extremely friendly, prompt and reliable. Thank you so much! <3
+2 Wonderful Buyer! Bought 2 pullips from me. Paid super fast & had excellent communication! Thanks again. <3