Feedback For Total_disaster
I have buyers feedback on ebay under eilonwy1985, here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback
And I did do buisness on PS before the sales board closed, but I don't think I ever started a fb thread there :/
And if anyone has access to the mlparena, I have sellers fb there under the name LadyPhoenixFlight

Positive: 11
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0
One positive for Total!

Great transaction, my Greggia looks great in the pink kitty Sakura outfit, PUrrrr.....
A feedback positive for Total disaster by me

1+ positive from me!

grin Wind is so gorgeous! Thanks so much. She was super well packed! I almost could not get to her lol :kissy:
+1 as a seller. Chicca is fantastic! Well packed, shipped fast and great communication.
+1 Bouquet came really quickly and this seller was nice to deal with and fast
+1 positive!!

great seller. i bought a doll from her, she shipped her immediately, i got her in one week, and the box came all the way to the US from Sweden! there was great communication all the way through. i would definitely buy from her again. thank you!
+1 for being a great seller!

smile
[Image: 16973978@N06.jpg]
+ 1 as a seller!

sold me some dolly clothes- great condition! Thanks for everything!
+1, great seller the items were in perfect condition

smile
+ 1 for my assa stock, cute little skirt and dress! Very nice and shipping was great! <3
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 positive, received everything, thanks so much!