Feedback For PrincessTomato; 100% positive, 192 here on DM
+2 total!

for coordinating the sticker swap! The swap was fun and well-organized. Instructions were very clear and easy-to-understand. Princess Tomato was really helpful and came up with a great suggestion when I needed assistance and ideas. Thanks so much! <3

AND

for being the most awesome sending partner ever! You went above and beyond what the swap required and all the things you sent, I really love! Thank you for everything! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 seller! Great items, super friendly communication, and super fast shipping. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller

Quick to reply to messages and to ship my items! Thank you! Happy
+1 for participating in the Luts GO! Thank you!!! smile
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1

bought some eyechips from her for my new custom Byul and i love them yay
+1 as a seller! I bought some SD clothes from her and they arrived quickly...can't wait to get the doll to wear them! LOL
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 for a great sale!!!

sold me her Schools Out Frankie - ive been looking for a second one for it seems like ages and when i saw her i knew i just had to jump at it ^^
I bought MH Spectra! Shipping was crazy fast, excellent communication! Thanks again!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a seller!

I bought a Leeke wig from PrincessTomato. She shipped the same day I paid and was very prompt and friendly in her responses. Thanks so much! <3
+1 as seller

I bought the part BRH Pullip stock. It came so well packed and I was absolutely delighted. A really nice seller! xx
+ 1 as a seller

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Yoooooooooooooooooooou Heart 2
+1 as a wonderful seller. Sara is always nothing but a pleasure to deal with smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 - Bought a Podo Yeolume from her, she arrived very quickly and she was very well packed.