Feedback For PrincessTomato; 100% positive, 192 here on DM
+1
as a seller~
Great item and fast shipping~
Thanks <3
My feedback thread here
My Flickr

Awesome +1 from me! Princesstomato is a great buyer who paid quickly! All communication and the transaction was totally smooth.

B)
+1 perfect trade with me! I got the boots! Hope you got the skirt

wink Thanks so much!
+1We did a trade and my package arrive fast and safely.THANKS :kissy:
+2 from me for an awesome transaction and trade! Excellent communication, kept me updated on shipping! Thanks so much!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 thanks for shipping the doll stand so fast.!!
1+ good trade partner!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I give her a positive, her end never showed up, which was sad since it looked cute. My end seems to never have showed up either. kinda canceled things out I guess but I do recomend her for trades since she seemd very sweet <3

+1 Great Buyer. Paid quickly and was super friendly.

Thanks! :sp 1:

+1 great buyer, thanks
+ 2 positive. super fast payment + really nice. Also thanks for my items, I received them today

yay
+1 as a seller for Princesstomato!! An excellent seller - great communication!! I love the wig I bought from her - beautiful!!!
"I'm writing this letter and wishing you well..."
+1 positive, received my mystery lot. thanks!
+1 (as a buyer) Super friendly, fast payment! Thank you so much!
+1 for a partial trade/sale. I recieved the items in a very nice condition, and very fast. I'm definitely happy with this transaction and would buy or trade with you again. You're very friendly and nice to work with :3