Positive - ?
Neutral - n/a
Negative - ?
+1 great buyer! great communication!
great person to work with :] :kissy: :pbjtime: <3
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1 as a buyer! Lovely person to deal with. <3
+1 - Trade!
She was very patient and understanding during the process, an absolute doll. Haute LA is perfect and we're happy to have her join our dolly crew <3 Thanks so much Skada!
No longer a collector.
I only check here every few days if you need to contact me. Also same name on DoA which may be faster.
My Dolly Market Feedback
+1 as a seller. Drta arrived safely and is enjoying herself here. Thanks so much yay
+1 as a seller! She's such a lovely person, very easy to talk to! Thank you for a great transaction, the package arrived here safely <3
+1 as a seller. Bought a mystery box, which was filled with cute clothes and other goodies. Fast shipping, great communication. A+ seller yay
+1 as an excellent buyer! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as buyer, thanks much! ^^
+1 from me for being the perfect buyer! Fast payment & excellent communication! I'm glad you like them!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1, awesome buyer! grin
+1 choice seller, fast and wonderful to work with!
+1 as a fantastic seller! Fantastic communication and super fast shipping. I absolutely would not hesitate to do business with her again!Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer! I sold my Another Queen eyechips to Skada. Super fast & friendly communication, and she let me know when the chips had arrived. Thanks for a perfect transaction! A+ Heart