Feedback For Blinkeke; feedback
+1 fast payment! :pbjtime:

+1 Positive

Item got to me in no time and is perfect! Thanks so much!
+1! Thanks!

smile
+1 as a seller~ Very pleasant to work with~
Paid quickly and fast communication.
Thanks so much

grin
+1 as a buyer - smooth transaction, wonderful communication. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! :pbjtime:
+1 as a Seller for unbelievable fast shipping! I love all my items and am VERY happy! will buy from business again!!!

Thank you :kissy:
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 for Blinkeke

I just bought a beautiful Nomado and some extra clothes.

Everything arrived well-packaged and exactly as described!

:pbjtime:
+1
Really sweet seller. was very reliable to communication with & sells amazingly affordable priced items. Im so happy
+1 postitive for blinkeke. She was AWESOME! First she held items for 24 hours for me, and then combined purchases from LJ and Dolly Market, and then everything was packed up and shipped out super quick. Annnnd the best part? They were shipped by UPS so they got here way fast. Like, 48 hours fast. I was totally blown away. I am so excited! Her prices were great, working with her was phenomenal and there was nothing but pleasant surprises everywhere. I recommend her to EVERYONE, and will buy from her with priority every time.
+1 for the lovely weapons and shoes sold (:
+1 item got here supa quick. great transaction

yay
Blog Heart 2 Flickr
I no longer do business here. Check my Blog for sales and Wants.
+1 Positive
Great price for the items! Received quickly and safely!
Great communication, and very understanding!!
An awesome seller!!! Hope to buy from again!!
Thanks so much!
+1 again for a super sale! Great buyer as always!!! Come back again...or will i buy from you next time???
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as an amazing seller!

great communication, so friendly and helpful! also, the doll was packed so securely!