Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks.
Feedback for Me!

Positive: 14
Neatural:0
Negative:0

Other Feedbacks
Ebay
Pullip Style Feedback
PONYCON Feedback
+1 for a great buyer. very friendly and great communication. highly recommended!
+1 awesome buyer and great communication!
+1 fab buyer, quick and easy transaction of money and really lovely!
[Image: woot.png]
Late, but +1 from me! Awesome buyer! Quick payment!

B)
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for a great transaction!
always wonderful to work with :] :kissy:
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1
Gloomy bought Tezca stock from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid promtly. I hope to sell to again. Thanks!
My feedback thread
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=540284&highlight=Tsuki
+1 for being a great buyer!

smile
[Image: 16973978@N06.jpg]
+1 as a buyer
Thank you!
+1 for quick payment for her part of the FMD GO
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 from me as an excellent buyer!!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 -- as a seller she was very willing to hold a doll for me and sell as a head to save on shipping costs. All-around awesome! Gloomymort is someone I would never hesitate to do business with.
+ 1 as a seller.

Thanks for the clothes, very nice person, quick delivery. Thanks for gift my girls love it. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 as a trade partner.

We were able to work out a sweet deal--a LIV body for one of Gloomymort's awesome drawings. She drew a picture of a mermaid and one of my favorite pokemon (Octillery FTW). I love the drawing, and I would love to trade with Emily again.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a dolly seamstress!

This is my second time transacting with Emily/Gloomymort. I have a Pullip on an unusual body, so finding clothes to fit her is a challenge. During casual interactions on old flickr, she mentioned that she might be able to help by sewing a dress. Commissioning her was great--she always stayed in communication throughout the process, and she works fast! She got accurate postage quotes for me, and the dress is gorgeous. I will definitely be coming back for more! grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite