Feedback For Sakana_hime
+1 as a fantastic seller!

I know I can always trust sakana_hime to have items in great condition and she ships quickly. I've purchased from her several times and each transaction has been hassle-free. Thank you so much--you're awesome!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a delightful and trustworthy buyer!

Sakana-hime re-purchased her Souseiseki from me. She was clear about when she would pay and kept her word to the letter, and as a seller, I really appreciate that!

Communication was wonderful as always, and seriously, there are just not enough nice things to say about her as a transaction partner. She really is one of DM's best!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 super buyer! Bought my daughter's MJ from me, very friendly communication, and fast payment. Highly recommended!
+1 seller yay awesome communication and fast shipment <3 would definitely recommend <3
+1 as a seller! Great communication and the doll shipped quickly. Thanks again!Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for being a lovely buyer~
BNP- Maggie
Assa- Eva
WIP custom- ???

Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
clothing sales - wig sales - dolly sales - feedback

+1 as one of the best sellers on DM!

I'm had many transactions with sakana_hime and they have always been great. Perfect communication, super fast shipping, and overall I am always left with a really positive feeling about the whole thing. yay A buyer really can't ask for a better seller than this awesome gal!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a fantastic seller. Great communication couldn't be happier <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller. I bought 2 tops which are the cutest tops on earth ! also she gave me another top as a gift and some cute stickers. amazing seller , thank you so much !
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Sakana_hime bought my Frara from me. She paid when she promised. However, a month or so after recieving her, she had put Frara on EBay. Apparently she was unhappy with the condition of the doll. I had forgotten I had added some clear glitter arylic to her lips and above her eyes. I messaged Sakana_hime both on EBay and here offering to help fix the deal and how to remove the glitter (it would have washed off). Honestly I had added it not long after she arrived and I really did not remember doing it until I read her ebay auction. She never let me know the doll had arrived or that she was unhappy with it. I would have been more than happy to work with her. I don't want to leave bad feedback but I do want to make other buyers aware.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer!! She purchased Paja from me and was completely a delight to deal with!!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 Great buyer and super nice!!! thanks!!!
+1 for a great buyer! A joy to work with and paid very quickly! Thanks again for your business! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer.

sakana_hime & I have bought & sold to each other multiple times before. This transaction was just as fantastic as all of our previous ones. Thanks so much!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great sale

sold me a wig for a custom and it was perfect - shipped really fast and packaged really great ^^