Here's my feedback thread!
ebay= 46+ 100%
I'm user saruwarui on ebay.
Ebay user page
+1 as a buyer
Quick payment, friendly communication - overall very fast transaction. smile
Thank you saruwarui!
+1 Wonderful buyer! Speedy payment & perfect communication. Thanks again. <3
+2 for the FMD Group Order, paid quickly and also paid for a wig her friend was supposed to buy when I wasnt able to get ahold of her friend.

+1 for the accessory swap! She sent super adorable stuff. <3
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 for me! We traded wigs, and she shipped out very quickly and the wig is awesome! Thank you!!
+1 for the Halloween Swap. Again she sent really cute stuff and some really yummy candy.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 for the Halloween Swap! Wonderful items, sweet candy, and fun to have swapped with! Happy
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 for Participating in the Cool Cat Eye Chip GO I hosted. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thanks so much for joining.
+1 for participating in the second Cool Cat Eye Chip GO. Thanks so much for joining. Hope you enjoy your chips.
+1 for the paying quickly for her part of the FMD GO!