Feedback For Chesurecat
If we have done buisness together please leave feedback here Happy

Positive:24
Negative:0
Neutarual:1
+1 Positive as a buyer

Bought nude Timulus from me and was excellent in the communication, payment was fast, and all around very pleasant and nice to deal with. I would definitely recommend doing business with her in the future

yay
+1

I bought stationary from Kimi and they came to me in great condition!
I also got some surprises :3 In the form of stickers! Hehe I <3 freebies!
Communication is always great between us, too ^^
+1 positive for a trade~ Very nice to work with~
+1 as a buyer. thanks!
We did a trade, and it was great. Chesurecat is a treasure to communicate with, pleasant and polite! A++ for Chesurecat!!
"I'm writing this letter and wishing you well..."
+++++++1 as a buyer!!!

grin Is not afraid to ask important questions, responds to communication quickly and is an absolute joy to speak with and do business with! Thank you so much!
I tried to do a trade with Chesurecat and it was pretty much a complete failure. =\ Although communication was great most of it seemed kind of false and I was mislead about her shipping the item. I'm very disappointed

sad But since my 1/2 of the trade apparently never showed up :rolleyes: I can't rightly leave negative feedback so...

Neutral as a trader for uncanricky's boots. (
+1 for Chesurecat

grin

We did a trade and I received my half VERY fast, and the item part of the trade is a lot better than I thought it'd be

grin (an obitsu and MAN is it sturdy!wink.

A pleasure to trade with, I will definitely work with you again

grin

- Toast.
+1 as a seller ^__^
Nicest person ever~ <3
And included candy in the package. YUM! >u<
My feedback thread here
My Flickr
+1 positive for a fantastic seller! Very friendly and understanding. ^__^ Thanks so much!
+1 for trade.

Thanks to ChesureCat for being a great trade partner! She sent her Blythe before I have her outfits completed. : ) Super nice and friendly too.
Some loooong overdue, but well deserved feedback: +1 for an awesome trade! ^___^
+1 for a buyer! :3
+1 for trade