Feedback For Pstyle; pullipstyle
Here is my feedback thread! I'll probably use this site for non-doll sales <3
I have bought several of my dolls from them! They are marvelous sellers! +5
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
100% fabulous seller - I have purchased hundreds of dolls from PullipStyle!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Amazing seller. Always answers questions & shipping is wonderfully fast. Never sells something they don't have in stock. Never makes up excuses. always tries to go the extra mile to help out a customer. I've bought tons of dolls from them & will continue to do so. A name you can trust!
I have never been disappointed by Pullip Style. The customer service they provide is excellent! Heart
^I agree with all of the above. as a relatively new customer, I've still been treated exceptionally well, & will always buy from this site.

I've bought at least a hundred dolls from them without complaint and whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone and everyone <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Fantastic Seller~ I'm Always very pleased with my purchase.
Great packaging & Fast Shipping. would recommend to anyone! :-)
I have bought probably over 40 dolls from them, excellent service!
Fantastic seller! I've put in quite a few orders through Pullip Style, and I am always happy with the entire transactions from start to finish. If I have any questions, I can count on a quick reply to my concern. Thanks so much--the Sengoku Basara pullip, taeyang & Isul have arrived safe & sound. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Great seller! Ordered my Chloi from them(two years ago XD) and arrived just in time for the 2010 Christmas day grin