Jackie's Feedback
I have finally made one.
Feel free to leave any of your comments

13 - Great
0 - Meh
0 - Never again
Two pluses for me - she bought an item and we did a trade, and all went well both times. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 fast shipping and good cummunication.THANKS

grin
+1 great seller :]

:pbjtime: <3
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1 Positive as a Seller
Bought a bald Rida head -- it arrived SUPER quickly, very well packaged, and in great condition. She also included the cutest outfit ever as a bonus (my Skye's enjoying it a lot! yay) and a cute little note. <3
+1 from me! Super fast payment! Good communication! Thanks~

B)
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 great seller! Great to deal with, items well packet and shipped quickly! thanks

yay
+1 Great item, very nice to deal with, good packaging, thank you very much!

smile
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
+1

Great seller!
Good communication & fast shipping!
+1 for Jackie ^-^
+1 positive trade. received my items and love everything. thanks so much!
+1 positive, received the body today, thanks a bunch!
+1 For a lovely seller. She sold me Uncanricky's head. She was wonderful to work with, very friendly and very nice. Uncanricky came so quickly and wonderfully packaged! Thank you so much, I really love her <3 I would definitely do business again.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)