Opaleyes' Feedback
Feedback for opaleyes

Positive: 9
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

My eBay feedback (100% Pos)

My BPAL feedback (BPAL is a perfume company in which people tend to sell/trade the products a lot. I've done a LOT of this via LJ.)

Thanks for stopping by!
A cool +1 from me for opaleyes, a great buyer!

B)
Positive from me too~<3

She bought Souseiseki wig from me on LiveJournal. Very prompt payment and great communication!smile
+1 from me! I received a miniature Nintendo DS cell phone charm from opaleyes. Great communication, speedy delivery, and good packaging. Thanks much, opaleyes! <3
+1, wonderful buyer would absolutely do business with again. Fast payment and very friendly.
+ 1 as a seller!

Ships fast! Very friendly and communicative, would definately buy from again! <3
+1 as a seller. I bought some doll-sized puzzles from Opal, they were shipped quickly and packed safely. A pleasure to deal with and recommend as a seller

yay
Feedback is here
+1 as seller - Pink dollie DS keychain - Fantastic seller, kept in good contact, shipped quickly. Absolutely ADORE the teeny DS, my dollies thank you <3
Wren's Feedback

Pullips: Lan Ake*Latte*Papin*Panda*Haute NY*Paja*Celsiy*Stica*Assa*Chicca*Jupi Dals: Frara Taeyangs: Filato*William*Jade Minis: Little Leprotto
+1 as seller

She was nice enough to hold me a spot for a mini DS. Fast shipping and great communication. I'd definitely do business with her again. <3
+ 1 as a seller!

Sold me another cute mini DS, holding my spot for me

grin She's so sweet and would do business with anytime!