Feedback For loyalheart
+1 for quick payment on the For My Doll Group Order.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a seller

fast shipping and super friendly and lovely, thanks!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+3
Oboro is amazing grin
I have received 2 dolls from Oboro, and they are amazing grin I love them SO much!
They came very quickly, and in amazing condition smile

I also bought some dolly clothes from her, and they came super quickly!

<3
<3 <3 <3 <3
pullipninahaute
+1
Brilliantly quick mailing, and packed so well! Also great communication, I hope to buy from again sometime x3
+1 for oboro for being a fantastic seller. Love the wig. thank you! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+ 1 as an awesome seller!

I bought a Sugarmag dress from Oboro and Rei's eyechips <3
They arrived SUPER fast and the communication was perfect, thank you SO much! <3 <3 <3
+1 positive. lead pants received, thank you!
+1 positive as a seller for a perfect transaction. I'd love to buy from you again. Happy
+1 as a seller!!! The transaction was totally perfect, I had a lovely experience with her - I'd love to buy from you again Oboro *hug* Chill will have a good home, I promise ;-)
+1 as a seller! The transaction was great and the stuff came well packaged. Thank you! ^^
fast shipping , great contact hope to come back to you soon.

thank you very much
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
fast shipping, great contact was a pleasure to bought from you again :-)
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 Excellent seller! Items arrived fast and in great condition! Thanks so much!
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+ 2 as a awesome seller. Very nice person to deal with. Hope we can deal again soon! Thank you very much, Cassie!
+1 positive feedback from me because she is an awesome seller!

I purchased a LUTS long black wig from her and it is in excellent condition. She was in touch the entire time from when I first said I was interested in it until she shipped it off. Thank you! Happy
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite