Feedback For loyalheart
I just bought a body and a wig from Oboro and she sent them very quickly. They were perfectly packaged and she is a wonderful seller!

+1 from me as a seller.

I have also had Oboro buy a Fanatica from me and she paid quickly. She is always very sweet and communicative.

+1 as a buyer
+4

I gotten my LRRH head and Cavalie today and the stock clothes I also got from her.

yay She is the best and can't wait to buy from her again in the future. :sp 2:
My FeedBack|My Esty Shop |
My Collection
[Image: 210ekip.png]
+1 as a buyer.
A very sweet and nice person to deal with, very understanding and friendly. Thank you for buying from me!
+1 as buyer! Thanks very much!!!!
+2 for an awesome awesome seller! Seriously she's so sweet and so nice to talk to. smile I've adopted two of her girls and I'd defiantly buy from her again. n___n
+2

Got my new doll to custom and my Raphia stock from her smile
Always a pleasure to deal with!! xxxx
+1 we did a partial trade and I am very pleased! Lovely person to talk to :3
+1 from me! Cassie is an awesome person to deal with! Great communication, fast payment! Thanks~
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a Seller.
Very well packed. Great communication. Product in perfect condition as stated. Fast shipping.
Thank you so much! <3
+1 as a buyer. Great communication, very friendly. Thanks very much! <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+2 for being a great seller and buyer! I'd adopted Lan Ai from her and she arrived fast/safe. Great communication! Fast shipping! Packed well and neat. <3 And also she bought some eyechips/clothes from me. Payment fast.
We also did a partial trade. Thanks^^ <3 <3
+1 as a seller <3

I bought a lovely little dress from her and it came very quickly, all wrapped up nice and pretty <3
(She's awesome too!wink
+1 seller Just got my wigs from her and they are awesome. Still in the nets with tags on them. Thanks!
+1 as a seller
She was very sweet about the transaction and shipped quickly. The item came in perfect condition. She also has great customer service. I would buy from her again.
Amazing seller