Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Feedback For loyalheart
03-21-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Feedback For loyalheart
positive feedback!Heart 2
loyalheart purchased a taeyang doll from me and she made the whole transaction wonderful and had quick communication and even found a way to message me when the forum was down.yay
She was very patient with me and helped me figure out the ropes of first time international shippingHappy
I would not hesitate to work with loyalheart again and highly recommend her as well!
Thank you and I hope you enjoy him!Heart 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2015, 08:14 PM
+5 Buyer feedback!

Loyalheart bought some clothing items and accessories. Super fast payment and excellent communication. A pleasure to deal with! smile

HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2015, 11:09 PM
+1 as a buyer! ^.^
Loyalheart bought two Taeyangs from me - Kouga and butler Sebastian. Constant communication, prompt payment, and willing to work with me on an unforeseen issue. Thank you so much! yay

Dolls? Innocent What dolls?
*dolls everywhere* <3
05-13-2017, 08:18 PM
+1 as a seller
I bought FL Minifee Rendia head and a pair of Mako eyes from loyalheart. Everything was as described, packed well and arrived safe and sound. Thank you! smile

{Home}
Principessa, Noir, Regeneration Noir, Neo Noir, Barasuishou x 2, My Melody, Prunella, Milch, Fanatica, Seila, Bloody Red Hood, Nina, Pinocchio, Kanta, Tiger Lily, Mami Tomoe, Madoka Kaname, Alte, Hatsune Miku, Tina, ChinaChina, Carol, Pere Noel, Marie Antoinette, Bremen Cat, MIO Pullip, Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion, Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo, Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn, Fairyland Minifee Soo, Volks Dollfie Dream Miko, Volks Super Dollfie Sara, Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin, Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea x 2, Volks Super Dollfie Saki, Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink, Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis, Fairyland Minifee Rheia, Fairyland Minifee Rendia, Doll In Mind Happy Larina, Doll In Mind Love Bellosse,
Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy, Fairyland PukiFee Rin, Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe, Crobidoll Marisol, Volks Rinon, Volks DD Yukino, April Story Spring, Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett, Lillycat Ninon, Volks Super Dollfie F-45

{Waiting}
~ Supiadoll Ariel & Fairyland MNF Celine ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2017, 04:43 AM
+1 as a buyer
Very sweet and friendly buyer! A pleasure to work with. Heart

Heart Flickr Heart