Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Feedback For loyalheart
03-21-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Feedback For loyalheart
positive feedback!Heart 2
loyalheart purchased a taeyang doll from me and she made the whole transaction wonderful and had quick communication and even found a way to message me when the forum was down.yay
She was very patient with me and helped me figure out the ropes of first time international shippingHappy
I would not hesitate to work with loyalheart again and highly recommend her as well!
Thank you and I hope you enjoy him!Heart 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2015, 08:14 PM
+5 Buyer feedback!

Loyalheart bought some clothing items and accessories. Super fast payment and excellent communication. A pleasure to deal with! smile

HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2015, 11:09 PM
+1 as a buyer! ^.^
Loyalheart bought two Taeyangs from me - Kouga and butler Sebastian. Constant communication, prompt payment, and willing to work with me on an unforeseen issue. Thank you so much! yay

Dolls? Innocent What dolls?
*dolls everywhere* <3
05-13-2017, 08:18 PM
+1 as a seller
I bought FL Minifee Rendia head and a pair of Mako eyes from loyalheart. Everything was as described, packed well and arrived safe and sound. Thank you! smile

{Home}
Principessa - Noir - Regeneration Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - Bloody Red Hood - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku
Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO Pullip - Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion - Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo - Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn - Fairyland Minifee Soo
Volks Dollfie Dream Miko - Volks Super Dollfie Sara - Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin - Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea - Volks Super Dollfie Saki - Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink - Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis - Fairyland Minifee Rheia
Doll In Mind Happy Larina - Doll In Mind Love Bellosse - Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy - Fairyland PukiFee Rin - Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe - Crobidoll Marisol - Volks Rinon - Volks DD Yukino - April Story Spring
Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett - Lillycat Ninon - Volks Super Dollfie F-45 - Supiadoll Ariel

{Waiting}
~ Fairyland MNF Celine ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2017, 04:43 AM
+1 as a buyer
Very sweet and friendly buyer! A pleasure to work with. Heart

Heart Flickr Heart
10-11-2018, 01:29 PM
+1 as a seller.
I bought an outfit -- thank you!

[Image: 44120219872_5dced27ecb_b.jpg][Image: 41482071640_762630cf56_o.jpg][Image: 41481841950_ba130c814d_o.jpg][Image: 35887489252_7edf4be5ed_o.jpg]